Chapter 4: A mysterious friend?

----------------- The next day... (At home)
(Irish's pov)

It was just a normal day, i got up from my bed, i was wearing purple pajamas with cute sanrio characters on it.

I started to exercise a bit and after that bumaba na ako at nagluto ng breakfast, pinagluto ko na rin sila mama at papa.

I started cooking sunny side up eggs for us tapos nag saing na rin ako.

After that i called mom and dad for breakfast, i prepared the table, putting three plates and spoons.

Mom and dad got into the dining room and we started eating.

"How's the science exhibit Mirielle?" Mom asked.

"It was nice..." I said as i smiled.

Oh right did i tell you that my second name was Mirielle? Only my mom and dad calls me that. It means miracle...

The doctor said it was almost impossible for mom to get pregnant but here i am...

When i was born my mom and dad were over the moon because they didn't really expect this to be possible, that's why they named me Mirielle... They just put Irish as my first name because my mom said so.

Irish Mirielle Briones...

Anyway back to the story.

"Did you have fun hm?" My dad asked in a gentle voice.

"Yes.." well i'm not planning to tell them what happened at the Ferris Wheel.. they'll be worried.

After eating i washed the dishes tapos naligo na ako.

After showering i went to my room and put on my uniform.

"Mom, dad I'll be going now!" I said cheerfully as i ride my bike to school.

----------------- (at school)

Naglalakad ako papunta ng classroom, medyo lutang pa ako, nakatulala lang ako habang naglalakad.

Muntik na sana akong madapa ng may biglang sumalo sa akin...

Si Seth...

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded and then someone suddenly pulled me away from Seth.

"Miguel?" I thought as i looked up at him.

"She's fine.." Miguel said while Seth chuckled.

"Be careful next time so you won't trip..." Miguel sighed.

"Gusto ko ako lang sasalo sayo." He continued.

"Ha?" I said, speechless.

He looked away "w-wala... Sabi ko 'wag kang lutang." He said, stuttering.

After he said that he just left and Seth too.

I walked inside my classroom and sat down on my desk.

Sir. Fernandez walked inside the classroom and collected our assignment that he left with us last friday.

He told me to collect our assignments and give it to him.

After collecting the assignments i put it down on the teacher's desk.