( 𝟎 𝟎 𝟐 )

( chapter two )

aurelieleclerc posted

●○

○●

○●

liked by charlesleclerc and 93,927 others

australian gp!! (+ congrats so charlie for p2)

charlesleclerc you being a nice sister??
aurelieleclerc shut up, i'm always nice
charlesleclerc oh yeah, what about that time you cut my hair while i was sleeping?
aurelieleclerc i was 8!!

charlesleclerc thank you lili🫶🏻                                                                                                                           (liked by aurelieleclerc)

aurorapierre you're so stunning (also photo credits where??)
aurelieleclerc thank you babe💞💞 PHOTO CREDITS TO RORY

lilymhe please marry me (i'm so mad we haven't met yet)
aurelieleclerc when and where's the wedding? (we'll see each other tonight, if you're going with alex)
alexalbon aurelie's a homewrecker😔
aurelieleclerc aurélie***

user1 you're gorgeous

user2 she's only famous because of charles🙄
user3 her debut album came out in 2016, before charles was even in f1 and she has four times as many followers
liked by aurelieleclerc

view more comments...

aurelieleclerc posted a story!

"aurélie!" a voice behind said woman exclaimed, making her turn around to see who the voice she didn't recognise belonged to. "lily!" she shouted back, rushing over to the girl, pulling her into a hug.

"i'm so happy i'm finally meeting you — i think alex is annoyed because i wouldn't shut up abou you," laughed lily, "but let's go inside, the others are already in there."

"of course! and alex's just scared i'll steal you from him." aurélie winked at lily, who let out a laugh.

two hours later, she sat at the bar next to lewis, to whom charles had introduced her a few hours prior.

"oh my god, i love this song! come on, dance with me, lewis" aurélie beamed—clearly drunk— as taylor swift's dress started playing, pulling said man onto the dance floor.

she clasped her arms around his neck, his hands finfing her waist, pulling her closer to him. 

"you look beautiful, darling," lewis whispered against her lips, just as drunk as the woman in his arms. "well thank you," she giggled, her eyes meeting his.

their breaths intertwined, neither of them being able to look away from the other. "can i kiss you?" aurélia heard lewis' voice. she responded with a slight nod, and immedeatly felt his lips crushing onto hers. 

it wasn't neccessarily a romantic kiss — they'd only met a few hours ago—, but it felt special, just two people devouring one another, the passion of the kiss consuming their senses.

breaking their kiss, aurélia mubled "not here, let's go to the hotel." 

taking a cab back to the hotel, they stumbled into lewis' room, not being able to take their hands off of each other...

 ╭₊˚๑ 𝓐's corner 🐣₊˚੭ 

i know you may be like "we're only on chapter 2???" but next chapter is NOT gonna be all happy  because i love angst way too much🤗 

any angsty chapter wishes/ ideas are apprecciated because even though i have most ofit planned out, i'm not that creative with angsty scenes🫶🏻🫶🏻

 also don't comment "robbed" because i said that i won't write smut in the disclaimer part in the introduction! also i can't write sexually ibtimate scenes (as you've probably noticed), so be glad i spare you that😀

and aurélie correcting how her name is writgen is so charles "i'm not french, i'm monegasque" leclerc coded😭😭

love you,

anne💞💞