( 0 0 9 )

( chapter nine )

( chapter nine )

Aurélie let out a heavy sigh, as she threw yet another crumbled paper into the collection of what felt like endless more crumbled papers behind her. She just couldn't exactly find a way to put her feelings into a song – it was just pure chaos.

The release of her last album would be two years ago in october, and she knew that she needed to produce another one, that could be released at the beginning of the next year, but that was not working at the moment.

She felt angry at herself, feeling like she wasn't good enough. The singer tried to tell herself that she was over Theo, but she also knew that this was not true – the fact that she was doing 'casual' with Lewis Hamilton, and the fact that every song she'd begun to write on the crumbled papers behind her was about Theo just proving that.

It wasn't as if she wanted to get back together with him – she definitely didn't want to repeat what had happened in their relationship. She would've died for his sins, for everything he'd done, but instead she had just died on the inside. It was as if he'd stabbed her with a knife, and she helped him by turning the knife inside her body.

As if that thought had animated something inside her mind, she quickly gathered a new sheet of paper and her pen, and she began to write.

aurelieleclerc posted

liked by lewishamilton, aurorapierce and 32

liked by lewishamilton, aurorapierce and 32.283 others

and you'll confess why you did it...

view comments

aurorapierce HELLO?? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS??

user1 OMG IS A NEW ALBUM COMING??? OMFJSFDKS

user2 i need another album asap

user3 GUYS MAYBE WE'LL GET A LECLERC SIBLING COLLAB???

user4 a new song would solve all of my problems fr

user5 lewis liked omg, maybe the rumors are true

user6 she doesn't deserve lewis

 ╭₊˚๑ 𝓐's corner 🐣₊˚੭ 

pretty short chapter but school's exhausting and i have no idea where to go with this book, so if anyone has ideas, please tell me.

also thought about putting this on hold but  haven't decided that yet.

not prove read, so point out any errors you find<3