Love Shot #10: Teddy bears and love letters

Disclaimer: This Shot includes boy to boy love. If you don't like it, run along and move to the next chapter.

Main: Marielle and Christian || Side: Kenneth and Xuri, Gregory and Milo

Marielle blew the stray hair that fell on her face as she tried to appear interested at the topic their Math professor is discussing

Marielle blew the stray hair that fell on her face as she tried to appear interested at the topic their Math professor is discussing. It doesn't help that their teacher's voice seems to lull them to sleep more... plus the fact that the girls in front are openly flirting with him, trying to get his attention. Sighing, she let her gaze wander and it automatically fell on the tallest boy in class who is seriously taking notes...

"Staring at Christian again, Elle?"

Marielle reddened terribly and she spoke in a loud voice, "u-uh... of course not!"

The teacher fixed his glasses and glared at the row where Marielle was sitting on, "Is there a problem Ms. Cadence? Ms. Richardson? Would you like to share them with the class? "

Xuri smiled brightly at the stern professor, "It's nothing ma'am. We were just discussing about a shorter way to solve the problems on the board. If you would replace the x with a multiple of 5, it gives the same answer. It takes longer to compute for x with the formula on the board. "

The Math teacher chuckled, "ah... that is correct Ms. Richardson... you two were the only ones who found me out. Plus five points to Marielle Cadence and Xuri Richardson."

He continued the lesson after that small incident then the bell rang signaling the end of the class..."finish the exercises on page 65 and we'll discuss tomorrow. Have fun kids."

Marielle sighed as they walked out of the room "you shouldn't do that Xuri... we almost got in trouble with the demon professor! Are you out of your mind?!"

"But we didn't and we got plus points too, don't worry about it. So to continue our discussion earlier..." *wiggles eyebrows*

Marielle rolled her eyes at her best friend, "that's only because you are smart and cute, you'll get away with it. If he gets angry at me, I'll be killed by him first and then by his fangirls. And stop wiggling your eyebrow! You look like your brother in all his greasiness."

*chuckle* "I'm not cute, you are... and you do know you're lucky my brother isn't here to hear that statement. Anyway, about Christian..."

"Look Xuri... I do like him but I don't think he would like me back...so let's just drop this conversation."

Xuri gave a small smile as she patted her best friend's shoulder, "I've never seen him that awkward with anybody and we practically grew up together. That says a lot..."

"What do you mean?"

Before Xuri could answer, Marielle was suddenly tackled, "Elle!"

Her eyes widened as she accepted the hand offering to pull her up, "Brother! What are you doing here?!"