Evan.

After Max got Mary hired at the same place he works in, things are going well. They both go to work everyday. Talk to eachother, create wonderful conversations that never ends. Max seems to be very interested in Mary.

"Hey um. Mary, are you...Interested in any guy?"
"Why do you ask me this?"
"I'm just curious. I only talk about myself most of the time. I barely know anything about you."
"I don't have a type...But there's this one guy I like."
"Really...? Who...?"
"I can't tell! It's a secret. Maybe he doesn't know it, but soon he will."
"Okay...Ermm...Hey, our shift is almost over. Wanna go home now?"
"Yeah, I'm very tired anyway."
"Okay. See ya."
"See you!"

Max went to his apartment. Mary and Max lived very far away from each other. The next morning when Max got to his company, Rony had a mad face for some reasons. Max became a bit concerned about the way Rony looked. He sat down.

"Boss..? Is everything okay...?"
"Nope. Not really. Guess what? Remember the librarian?"
"Yeah?"
"I found out he was a spy. A FREAKING SPY. This man works in another company yet he chooses to help his detective friend. I thought spies and detectives were enemies?"
"Oh? That seems bad."
"Because IT IS BAD. EVAN ESCAPED FROM THE POLICE. THE DETECTIVE IS IN JAIL. Evan started looking for another job. Then he found one. IN A CAFE. AND GUESS WHAT? IT IS MY FAVORITE CAFE."
"You mean the marshmallow cafe..?"
"YES. THERE'S NO WAY I WANT TO SEE MY WORST ENEMY AND DRINK A COFFEE AT THE SAME TIME."
"Boss relax. Why's he your enemy?"
"I hate him. I really do. He and I used to be friends in kindergarten. Not anymore for some reason. I want you to find more information about this Evan guy. Once you do, tell me all about it."
"Okay...? How though?"
"I don't know! Consider this as your mission. You gotta know the truth about him."
"Okay....I guess I have to find a way."
"Good. Now get out of my office."
"Okay."

Max left his office. He has to complete this mission. It seemed like Rony hated Evan so much. To find out information about Evan, he had to be disguise himself as some ordinary customer pretending to be friendly around him. Since Evan already knew who he is. Max went to his home again, changed into the suit Mary bought him. Then he wore a black tie with a black hat. Surprisingly, Max felt more comfortable in it than the rest of the clothes he had. Except the one he sleeps in. He rushed to the cafe. Now he fixed his style, he has to fix his personality too.

"Hmmm...Should I be cold-hearted? Or rude? Or sarcastic? Or something a bit different? Hmmmmmm...Imma just be as friendly as I can."

He stepped inside the cafe and saw many workers. He began to find an employee with a name tag "Evan". Not sure what his last name is but he'll figure it out soon.

"Hello sir. This is Michelle's Marshallow Cafe, what would you like?"
"Umm...I'm looking for an employee named Evan."
"Oh? Is there a reason?"
"Umm...He is my friend and I want to see him. It's been a long time."
"Oh sure. Evan Darrington there's someone who wants to meet you."

Suddenly a tall guy with a black jacket and curly hair came. With a cold and deep dry voice he says,

"Who called me?"
"Hi Evan!"
"Um...You seem a bit familiar."
"That's because I am! Guess who I am."
"I don't even know you."
"You know me bro. Come on please try to guess me."
"Listen, someone also tried to fool me into thinking that they were friends with me in school so they could waste my time, if you're here to do that, get lost."
"What? Dude you don't remember me?"
"You do look a bit familiar though. But no....Wait- Are you Kevin?"
"YES YOU FINALLY REMEMBERED?"
"Dude that's you? I forgot your last name, what was it again?"
"Oh UHHH- How could you forget me?! Try to remember!"
"Hmmm...Kevin....Kevin....Kevin Franks?"
"That's a very weird nam- I mean, YES THAT'S ME!"
"Oh so you're the guy that's dating my sister."
"Y-Yes!!"
"So how's everything going."
"You seem like you don't care."
"You're right I don't."
"Dude, how old are you again?"
"I'm 29 why?"
"It's been so long, I'm just trying to remember you. Which month?"
"Sighs....September 20th."
"Oh okay, hey man what's your address again? I'd like to visit you sometime."
"How about you get lost."
"Why would you say that?"
"You freaking, rat peice of sh- you used to ABUSE MY SISTER YOU MOTHER-"
"DUDE WHAT?"
"YOU KIDNAPPED HER AND ABUSED HER YOU DUMB FREAK, WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!?!"

Evan holded Kevin's chest with strength. He pulled him up. The employees were staring at him. As Evan was about to punch Max, an employee tried to stop him. And he did. Suddenly he began to cry.

"Evan why are you crying bro...?"
"KEVIN DON'T ACT SO INNOCENT. YOU ABUSED MY SISTER UNTIL SHE COULDN'T BREATHE ANYMORE. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!! YOU BROKE MY TRUST!!! YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I HAVE LOVED HER, SHE WAS THE ONLY, AND THE ONLY MEMBER I HAVE GOT!!! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?!?!?! JUST WHY?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?"

Evan lost his mind. He began screaming.

"YOU TOOK MY SISTER, YOU TOOK HELEN. WHY?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!"
"SECURITY I NEED SECURITY!" Some random employee yelled.

Max was shocked. He didn't know this poor guy was going through something he never knew. Max also had a sister...At a very young age, she left him...Then Max had adoptive parents. But they're gone...It seemed like Evan and Max were gone through almost the same situation...

"Evan...I....I-"

(TO BE CONTINUED)