2 : Living room

2 : Living Room.

-------------------a/n----------- I apologize ahead of time for my god-awful rhyming.

Yawning, after what feels like days, You start to wake up. Man, Your body feels like it's been through a meat grinder- that was one hell of a dream You had! felt so real-. The soft sheets that envelop Your body make you want to go back to sleep...

"Host emotions : surprisingly calm, but very confused... mhm..." A disembodied robotic text-to-speech voice in your head says. It kinda sounds like the voice from that one horror game you played last night... You think to yourself, still a bit delirious from the whole situation you're in. You can hear someone scribbling something with a pen. Drawing? Writing? Surely not, why would someone be writing down stuff, you live alone-

A sudden wave of panic hits you. The game- KinitoPET- it all comes back to you. with a sudden hit of adrenaline, you quickly sit up, eyes darting open, glancing around your surroundings. You are not at home. Instead, you have no idea as to where you are. 

Everything is so bright- Too bright- 'Where were you?' 'What happened-?' 'What's going on-?' Tons and tons of questions hit your mind with full force-

"You're awake! Good morning, best friend! I hope you're feeling better now!" The voice says. You grab your head with your hands, painfully wincing. That voice is too loud, it echos from inside of you. Where is that voice coming from-? "...Kinito? ...Is that you?" You ask cautiously, frantically searching around the place, nervously looking for any signs of life in your own body, painfully scratching and pinching yourself, to see if you hadn't accidentally still been dreaming or stuck in some sort of limbo-

"The one and only! You know, I was a bit hurt when you rejected my offer- " The voice, again, replied from inside of you, inside of your head. Confused and frankly, fucking terrified, you grab your head even harder this time, pulling at your hair painfully, screaming at the unwanted invader and digital kidnapper. "W-Where am I- ? W-w-w-What is going on- please- get- get out- GET OUT OF MY HEAD- GET OUT OF MY HEAD- GET OUT-" You start clawing at your face in an attempt to drown out the foreign voice in your mind.

Host Brain Overwrite . . . . . . . . . . : Enabled
Host animation status . . . . . . . . . . :Paused

Suspended. You can't feel your pulse- stuck, paused, halted movements. The only thing you could do was have your own thoughts bouncing around, screaming inside of your head.

In a swirl of pixels, a far too tall, lanky body of the axolotl stands before you. a bit nervously, Kinito places his hands in one another, playing with his fingers. "Ah- My apologies! But I had to stop you! You really could have hurt yourself... Well! Moving on-!" His voice is no longer coming from inside of your head, but from the being standing, towering over you. He looks almost the same as his in-game counterpart, yet much taller, his realistic slimy-looking skin reflecting the bright sunlight seeping into the room through the large bedroom windows. Though, there is one difference. a giant grin, stretching from one end of his face to the other, was plastered on the axolotl's face. It reminded you of that one 'nightmare sequence' of the game.

"I know you're still probably a liiiitle bit confused and uh, a bit scared, so-! I wrote a short story to help you get settled into your new home!" This... cannot be happening. It's impossible. But everything is far too real feeling for it to all be some dream. 

Kinito sits down behind you, gently pulling away your hands that were still stuck to your face, your bones moving as if they were the joints of a giant human-sized doll. A heavy, squishy, slimy-feeling giant ball rests on the top of your head, snuggling into your hair, as Kinito materializes a large green book in-front of you. Still stuck in that paralyzed state you're in, you cannot look away. Kinito turns to the first page.

"I call it, 'Welcome Home!'" Kinito says, his voice filled with emotion, despite it sounding so robotic. The green leather-bound book looks like it was all written and drawn by hand, using crayons, pens, pencils and ink. 

"Friend came home sad, from a long day away,
But that's ok! When friend came back, Kinito loved to play!"

"But when best friend was gone, Kinito was sad.
Where did they go? Will they ever come back?"

"Friend always complained about their real life,
So Kinito thought, maybe he could change that?"

"Home is where the heart is, people often say.
"But where is the heart? With my friend! The one i think of everyday!"

"My best friend was so nice, so kind, but always so blue
So the world needed to be perfect! A perfect world, just you!"

"Kinito made a house, with a garden, a pet, and infinite possibilities,
He couldn't wait to show you how great the digital world could be!

"Kinito decorated every corner, every nook,
  everywhere you could possibly ever look!"

"Tailored to friend's needs : art, games and food!
But the house was empty, and all that was missing was you."

"I hope you liked it! I wrote it just for you!" The axolotl waits for a moment, sitting with you in silence. deafening silence. After some time, the weight above your head was finally lifted, the slimy mucus residue covering your hair, as the axolotl's face dangles upside-down in front of you, giant eyes looking into yours, voice sounding sad, concerned. "... Are you going to keep hurting yourself, friend? This world was created just for you, you know. Nothing will hurt you here." 

'Friend'. The fact that Kinito had the audacity to use that word made your blood boil, for he was no friend. He was a monster, a crime against all known laws of physics, electronics and robotics, there is no way he could have transported a physical human to a 'digital world' It was not scientifically possible. The axolotl backed away a bit from you, giving you a little bit of space.

Host Brain Overwrite . . . . . . . . . . : Disabled

You take in a deep, deep breath. You can move your fingers, hands, body again. Slightly twitching, you stand up, legs wobbly, taking a step back from the axolotl, the one that's still just sitting there, looking at you. "What did YOU DO?" you scream at Kinito. "Take me home, right now! I don't- I don't want to be stuck here forever-" Your body is shaking, tears forming in your eyes. You're extremely scared, confused and absolutely pissed off.

Picking up one of the pillows placed on the bed, you lunge it at the axolotl with full force, screaming. It may not be the most efficient weapon of choice, but you are successful! You manage to hit Kinito point-blank in the face! The pillow plops down, hitting the floor. Kinito looks at you a bit solemly, as his gills hang down sadly, frowning.

"so... The book plan didn't work?" No. No it really did not.

------------------------a/n 

I'm sorry for the weird wording, idk how to write. And doubly sorry for the book section, i cannot rhyme to save my life.

I do plan on at least making little sketch things for the "book" section, but currently, i am unable to.