Today was an...ok day... (Chapter 3)

(I dont even know what this is bro.... ermmm..)
(Nathan's pov)

I wake up with a slight headache... but I feel someone wrapping their arms around me... I immediately thought that I was in...THAT situation again... I tried to get out of the grasp of this person... they immediately let go, I turn around and swung at them... I noticed that it was that Sam dude... oopsie....

"OW!! WHAT THE FUCK!!"

I immediately freak out... realizing I just hurt someone I voluntarily slept with...

"OH SHIT! IM SO SORRY! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU HURT?!"
I say in a clearly panicked voice.

"Woah, woah, chill out.. okay? It's okay."

I start to tear up, I feel horrible.

"It's not okay! I just punched you for no reason! I'm so sor-"

I get cut of by him suddenly hugging me... I immediately hugged back, shoving my face into his neck...

"It's okay... trust me... it wasn't even that big of a deal... okay? Just relax..."

I immediately relax and loosen my grip on him...

"Okay... I still feel horrible though..."

I watch him frown.

"Don't, from how that punch felt and how quickly you moved, I think it was out of reflex..."

I slightly nod, then I get a notification on my phone...

[DICKHEAD.]
'Where are you?'
'ARE you kidding me?'
'YOU HAVE A JOB YK.'
'GET UR ASS BACK HOME,
NOW!'
'SO HELP ME GOT IF YOU
DONT ANSWER ME.'
'THATS IT, WHEN I SEE YOU,
SO HELP ME GOD ILL MAKE
YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!'
'DO YOU WANT ME TO KMS?'
'WOW NATHAN.'

I stares at my phone... I gave look of uncertainty... before looking up at Sam....

"Hey... I'm gonna head home now... I'll meet up with you another time... okay?'

Sam gives me the same frowny look.

"But-"

"I'm sorry."
I say, giving him the most gentlest kiss I could on the cheek... he kisses my cheek too...we stare at eachother for a bit, I immediately cup his cheeks and kiss him on the lips, he kisses back. We practically start making out for a while... then I break the kiss...

"I'll try to come tomorrow.. okay?"

Sam nods a bit, he looked a bit sad but he understood... people have lives too... I completely forgot what I wore... I wore a simple pink crop top with a cute little rhinestone cross on it with low rise jeans. It was cold out so... without permission, I go into Sam's closet and grabbed a black hoddie that had a bunch of animated objects on it, it spelt out "Object shows rock!"
I smile at it before putting it on and waving bye to him, he waves back... I pull my phone back out of my pocket and this bastard is still sending me suicide threats... but whatever. I just respond to all of his messages with "I'm on my way, okay?"
"Okay, Love <3"

My stomach flipped inside out when he said "Love"... I loved Sam too much already... but I need my money... so I got in my car and drive back home... I pulled up to my driveway, his car also there... I get out and walk up to my door... my door already unlocked... I slowly walk in... cautiously looking around... but behind me... I felt myself get tackled and shoved into the floor... I let put a loud yelp... tears immediately forming in my eyes...

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I feel myself get flipped over as I stare at the man who has been controlling me since I started this stupid ass job.

"I-I was getting high?..."

"I HAVE YOUR LOCATION, IDIOT!"

He screams in my face.... I know what to do when I don't feel comfortable...

I immediately kick him as hard as I could in the balls, I mean, who wouldn't? He let's go of me and I immediately get up and sprint to my room, locking myself in there...

"What the fuck..."
I mumble to myself... I cover my face and sat there... the faint yelling from that stupid cunt far behind the other side of the door... I leaned against my door... he's too controlling... how can I ever tell Sam about this? Like... ever? What would he think?... would he even love me anymore? Would he think I'm cheating?... I'm not cheating! I need the money... I sigh as I hear the front door slam shut...
I eventually just lay down on my floor... still exhausted... I felt lonely by myself...
"Fuck it"

I say to myself before exiting my room and rushing back out to my car and immediately drive back to Sam's house...

(Sam's pov)
I hear a knock on my door... I walk downstairs and open it again, my mood immediately changing once I saw Nathan...

"Nathan!"

"Sam!"

We hug each over again... I watched as Nathan closes the door and he kisses me on the lips, immediately finishing what he'd started before he had left... he does that short ass little "make out" session before immediately grabbing me by the hand and dragging me to my room again... he lays me down and he gets on top of me, I thought he was going to do something a bit... weird... but he was just trying to cuddle again... we both sat there trying to fall back asleep before he pulls out his phone and plays "why'd you only call me when your high?" By artic monkeys... honestly good choice... that's a good song... I look outside and notice it's raining, so I turn it down to the point we can hear the song and the rain... Nathan SEEMED to fall asleep quickly soon after all of this... so I tried to fall asleep too...
"I love you"
I whisper... suddenly I hear a whisper back...
"I love you too.."
Nathan said, he sounded so sleepy... I kept him close by as we cuddled... He soon fell asleep and I fell asleep soon after he did.

(THIS STORY WAS 1003 WORDS)