WHAT THE SIGMA? (Chapter 4)

(Sam's pov)
I wake up with Nathan in my arms... I'm still nervous that he'll wake up and beat the hell out of me again... but last time was out of reflex... so I let it slide... but he seemed pretty upset after what he did... it wasn't that deep, to be honest.
But I feel like he's been hiding something from me... and I don't like it.. I just wish he'd tell me what's wrong!
I felt his phone buzz, he got a notification... he was still asleep so I quickly grabbed it and looked at the message.

[DICKHEAD.]
'You owe me after the shit you pulled yesterday.'
'I'm GOING to make you regret the shit you pulled yesterday. You hear?'

I stared at it for a while... then I angrily texted back.

[DICKHEAD.]
                                                 'Yo, who tf r u?'
'Are you serious?'
                                                'Why tf r u texting my          
                                                                                   bf?'
'Boyfriend? Really?
That's lowkey..'
                                               'Lowkey what. Stop
                                              texting him. Idk who tf
                                                                    u think u r.'
'Uh huh.'

I angrily blocked this dude and place the phone back down where it originally was. I felt Nathan shift around a bit, so I put my arms around him to keep him still. He stopped shifting around... then I heard him speak.

"Why would you do that?.."
He said shakily.

"What was that?.."
I asked confusingly.

"Why would you text him back.?"
He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Sorry... I didn't mean too... he just kept texting and texting... I just-"
He smiled a bit, then kissed me on the cheek.

"I was playing... thank you though. He might leave me alone now. Do you mind coming home with me whenever I do go back home?"
He says sitting up and scooting over, so now he's right next to me... laying his head on my shoulder.

"No! Of course I don't mind. I'll walk you home whenever. Especially if you don't feel safe."
I say with a soft smile.

"Thank you, Sam."

"No prob."

We sit there for a while, staring at each other.
He cups both of my cheeks and slightly smiles, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I turn a light shade of red.

"You're flustered."

"Nuh uh"
I say in response, growing even more red.

"Just shut up."

"MAKE ME. STUPID IDI-"
He pulls my face closer to his before smashing our lips together. I turn even more red, resisting for a split second out of shock.
We stay like this for quite a while until he breaks the kiss, I just sit there in slight shock... should I kiss him back?.. WHAT DO I DO??

(Nathan's pov)

God... I feel weird doing this... I almost feel nauseous... I don't know why. It feels so right to be kissing him... but the fact that I genuinely love them, and they love me.
Makes my stomach hurt.
We stare at each other for a bit... then I gently kiss him on the cheek, he let out a slight sigh... then kissed me on the lips.
I'm pretty sure that was the first time he's kissed me so far. This is good progress.
I voluntarily kiss back and we eventually just sorta...
Make out??
I wrap my arms around his neck during our "little" make out session.
I lay the both of us down, me being on top of him. We both break away from the kiss, a slight string of saliva drips onto our chins..