Origins (Part 1)

He looked at her like she put the stars in the sky.

"If I could give you the moon, I would."

"I'd pluck the stars from the sky for you if I could."

Current outfit is the first one.

Current Hair style:

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous." Nooroo explains.

"Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Three of these Miraculous are mores powerful than the others."

"The bracelet of the Blue Jay which provide the power of manifestation. The earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation. And the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction."

"According to legend, whoever controls all three of these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power."

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" The man says.
"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!" Nooroo exclaims.

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again." The man asks.

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!" The kwami reminds him, unaware of his intent.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?" The man smirked.

"But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" The kwami stated with worry.