Stoneheart (Part 1)

Nadja was standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, with a tablet in her hand. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement." She reported.

Multiple photos are shown. "Police have cordoned off the area." Nadja announces with a serious expression.

André was on television, alongside officer Roger, Sabrina's dad. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway." He states.

The camera focuses backs on Nadja standing next to a photo of Blue Jay, Chat Noir, and Ladybug.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Blue Jay, Ladybug and Chat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them." She says while putting pressure on teenagers.

-

Meilin was currently making an apple pie, but she wasn't paying attention, as she was lost in thought. She kneaded the dough as she zoned out.

"Are you okay, ma petite fleur?" Philippe asked his daughter with a concerned look as she frowned.

Meilin blinked as she snapped out of it, glancing over at her papa.

"Huh..? Oh, don't worry Papa, I'm okay.." Meilin lied as she worried if she would be able to fix things.

She blamed herself for forgetting to capture the akuma. This was all her fault, she was to blame...

"I know it's scary right now because of this Hawk Moth fellow, but it'll be okay! Your mother and I will always protect you. Okay, ma petite fleur?" Philippe asked as he warmly hugged his daughter close to him.

Meilin smiled as she hugged her papa back. "You're right, papa. I won't be scared because I have you and mother to protect me."

Philippe smiles as he pulls away. "Exactly, you'll be okay. Everything will be okay ma petite tarte aux pommes" He smiled as she giggled.

"Besides, we've got three superheroes looking out for Paris." He smiled as he popped a blueberry pie into the oven.

"Nothing can possibly go wrong." He smiles.
"But.... what if Blue Jay fails..?" Meilin asked quietly with an ashamed expression on her face.

"Then I'd simply come and rescue you!! Super Dad to the rescue!" Philippe shouted with a grin as he scooped his daughter into his arms while he put her on his back for a piggy back ride.

She giggled as Philippe smiled. Then he put her down and gave her a teddy bear hug while she hugged back.

"Thank you papa, you're right. It'll be okay as long as I have you and mother" Meilin beamed. "I'll always be here for you, ma petite fleur" he smiled as Meilin gave her dad a quick kiss on the cheek as he chuckled.

"Alright, it's late. You should get some rest, sweetie" Philippe says as he nudges his head towards the exit.

"Don't worry, I can handle the rest" He says as he makes more pies, preparing for another day at the bakery tomorrow.

"Are you sure, papa? I can stay and help" She says as he shakes his head. "Nope, it's getting late. So go ahead and get some rest, okay?" He says as she sighs.