Stormy Weather

Scene: KIDZ+ studio.

"Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!" Alec says.

The Crowd was chanting Meilin's, Mireille's, and Aurore's names.

"Hiya!" Meilin greeted with a cute smile.
"Hi!" Aurore said after. And Mireille giggles with a smile.

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these three amazing young ladies!" Alec says.

"So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, in the middle, Meilin Lapain Jin-Cheng." He says as she waves.

"And on my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Meilin, 2 for Aurore and 3 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply." He reminds the viewers who start voting.

Meilin was only doing this as her mother requested it of her. But she felt bad, she didn't work as long for it like the other two did.

And she didn't want this like the other two did.

But after she's finished here, she has to go meet Adrien for their photo shoot. Adrien had already been there for two hours.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House.

Marinette is currently chasing Manon.

"Come on, Manon, give that back!" The Yandere shouted.

"But I wanna be a fashion designer too!" Manon says as Marinette falls on the sofa.

"Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!" Marinette said with a frown.

But Manon just giggles. "Huh?" The pigtailed girl says as she crashes with the table.

Marinette looks for Manon when she suddenly hears her. "I'm gonna vote for Meilin, she's the best!" Manon said with a smile as Marinette growled at the mention of her.

Marinette grabs her phone from the girl.
"Hey, my phone!" She shouts. Marinette just wasn't good with kids.

Suddenly Manon grabs Marinette's hat.
"Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?"
The creepy girl muttered.

Tikki appears as Marinette gasps. "Stay low, Tikki!" She warned the kwami.

"Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake." Tikki says, acting like Marinette isn't useless in battle.

Suddenly the doorbell rings as Tikki hides.
Marinette answers the door, surprised to see her friend. "Alya?"

"Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?" Alya grinned, enabling Marinette.

"Now? Adrien is in the park right now?" Marinette gasped. "As we speak!" Alya grins.
"Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?" Marinette gushed.

"The same thing as usual" Alya says as she mocks Marinette. "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."

Marinette glared at her. "Stop it."
"Uh, who's she?" Manon asked while crossing her arms as she eyed the biased wannabe reporter.

"Whoops! I forgot about this little detail." Marinette says with a grimace. "And who's she?" Alya asked raising a brow.

"This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon." Marinette states.