• 19 •

Hearing this Ariel smiled " I'm assuming you already have a plan? " " Of course, I had this already prepared ever since I saw Samael's wedding ring " Michael responded as Ariel giggled " Go on "

" One of us is going to visit Sam- Lucifer in hell, and tell him about what we've known about the Radio demon, twist it to our liking of course! " The Archangels smiled

" I would be going down there, there's several reasons and you already know them " Ariel mentioned taking a seat " Well I'm afraid I need to hear it Ariel " The older Archangel said flipping through some different books. " Do you think Lucifer still likes you? " She asked before Michael sighed " Whatever, good point though " Ariel just smirk at her brother kicking her legs.

Then their plan was set on motion, Ariel has left Heaven through a portal but before she did she left a note for Gabriel to give to God. She could not tell him face to face since God would be able to detect her intentions just by looking at her. The letter only contains half the truth, it says that she's visiting and staying in Hell for a week to see her brother and niece.

--

Ariel arrived at the center of the pentagram, she has no idea where her niece's hotel is. She walked around for a bit and searched every building until she reached to the Vees tower, she looked up at it and read " Por- Oh no no no, I don't even think I would search that place since Alastor seems to not be into that, Nope! " she rambled as she looked down and covered her eyes and walked away.

Little did she know someone was watching her through a CCTV and hearing the Radio demon's name irritated him so he had to face her. " Father that was vile and blasphemous " she kept rambling and looked up to see a TV head sinner.

Vox spoke " Hello and good day to you madam! I couldn't help but overheard you saying the Radio demon's name, Alastor perhaps? " Ariel crossed her arms " Hm and who are you supposed to be? A stalker? "

" I am not a stalker! " he yelled which made Ariel rose an eyebrow, Vox cleared his throat " I apologize for my outburst " Ariel rolled her eyes " Well you aren't forgiven, just leave me alone " She said walking past the sinner.

" I know who Alastor is, personally " Vox said standing completely still, hearing this Ariel stopped in her tracks and looked back " How much? " she questioned. " Well I know that he can not love anyone..that for sure " Vox replied with sadness in his voice and turning around to face the angel. (bro move on😭)

" Lovely information, got a question though do you know where the Hazbin Hotel is? " Ariel asked, knowing this info can actually help her and she doesn't really have to twist the truth that much. Vox told her where the hotel is and she left without saying as much as a thank you.

--

She got to the hotel finally, and knocked on the door, Stacie opened it and immediately shut the door on her face. She heard the cannibal call for Charlie and after a few minutes Charlie opened the door with Vaggie behind her with a spear.

Charlie then recognize who it was and was no longer threatened " Oh? It's you! " she exclaimed, calming her girlfriend by putting a hand on her shoulder. " Hello Charlotte! " she greeted and went up to hug her neice.

" Ms Ariel! " Vaggie yelled as she stood straight and yield her spear. " Oh! If it isn't one of the exorcist! How come you aren't up there? " The angel questioned as she let go of Charlie and look at Vaggie. " Oh I- uh " Vaggie stuttered before Charlie interrupted her " It's a bit personal and she doesn't like talking about it "