𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞

It has been approximately a week since Farah developed feelings for Abed. Approximately a week of feigning a casual attitude when he was around her.

The entire study group surrounded the desk at which they 'studied', books wide open, yet no one actually studied. They group just sat and spoke about the randomness of the school, before being interrupted by the ever more bizarre dean of the Greendale Community College.

After the dean left, followed by the rest of the group slowly trickling out, Farah and Abed alone remained, facing parallel to each other.

'Sup' Farah asked the boy, attempting to break the awkwardness in the air, despite the fact it was felt by only her.

'Eh. I was actually thinking that this episode, I should lay low, considering last week I was a bit of a lead.' he responded

'Episode?' Farah raised her eyebrow at his response.

'Yes. I see my life as episodes and seasons of a show' Abed explained 'Right now I'm in my quiet arc'

'Were you not already in your quiet arc?' she asked him. 'No, that was my mysterious arc. That was to get people to wonder about me and hopefully become attracted to me cause of the mystique.'

'It worked' she muttered, Abed barely hearing a few murmurs escape her lips.

'Huh?' 'Nothing'

'Okay. Ready for the test tomorrow?' he asked, causing Farah to slap her mouth over her hand is shock 'we have a test?'

'Nah I was just messing with you' he smiled.

'Thought we left the messing with in last week?' she replied, a smirk creeping up on her face, happy that she was a little less awkward with the boy.

'Stop being so serious. You're like Amy and I'm like Jake. I do messing, and you, well, get messed with. I think that is the perfect little thing we've got going on here.' Abed smiled

'Yeah. I guess so.' Farah replied, internally smiling, seeing as Brooklyn 99 was a show the both of them seemed to enjoy, and Jake and Amy definitely had some chemistry, so maybe what Abed was trying to say is he saw some chemistry between himself and Farah.

Stop being delusional bitch she told herself, before excusing herself from the study room.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

'As you know all faculty at Greendale are required to give extra credit to students who organize academically related events in what would otherwise be known as our 'free time'.' Señor Chang spoke to the students of the infamous Spanish 101 classroom. 'No student in any department has ever exercised this option, until now' he said with an exasperated sigh.

Immediately after he finished, Annie jumped out of her seat excited 'Tonight in the library, I will be hosting a Día de los Muertos party. Día de los Muertos, or Day of the dead, is sometimes referred to as Mexican halloween' she continued before being silenced by Chang. 'Which is actually quite offensive to people familiar with Mexican halloween as a sexual position' ew

'Anyway' he continued 'If you show up, you'll get extra credit, me? I don't even get paid' he smiled through obvious annoyance.

'Count me in' Shirley raised her hand 'This is my first college party. I've got some tequila, I rented some movies and look' he squealed raising her hand, showcasing her now empty ring finger.

'Congrats Shirley. What type of tequila do you have?' Farah asked

'You a lil' girl. You're not getting no alcohol.' Shirley spoke sternly. 'That's what you think' Farah smirked 'Joking' she followed when Shirley gave her a side eye. not joking