Chapter 11

‖ V A L E N C I A ‖

After staying in the medical wing for a couple of days, I was able to get back to my own room.

I could tell Theodore had been avoiding me and so has the other three, but what do I care. I'm just glad honestly.

"Heyy, so I came here immediately when I heard you got to come back to your own room. So, what we're gonna do today is your nails" Alessia burst through the door, yet again. She looked really excited so I'd feel pretty shitty if I turned her down.

"Sure, come in" I said, scooting over on my bed. She came in holding a bag full of stuff.

"Have you ever had your nails done before?" she asked once she was completely settled on the bed with all of the stuff out of the bag.

"No, I've never felt the need to so I guess I just never got the chance to" I said. In all honesty, if I were to have my nails done then the bitch at the house would get mad as fuck, asking where I got the money to do my nails or anything at all.

Sure she never gave a fuck when I was fucking starving but when it came to me having something new, something that had to be bought then she'd care.

"Oh, cool. I learned to do my own nails because neither Alex nor Dom would let me go unless I had bodyguards with me and I didn't want people giving me weird looks so I ended up with this decision."

"So, can I do a bit longer nails for you?" she asked. I was about to refuse when she pulled the puppy eyes that I just couldn't refuse.

"Fine, but not too long. I've still got stuff to do" I said, giving her one of my hands.

I looked at my nails. They looked different, in a good way. My nails had never looked this good. Most of the time they were busted due to some business.

"What do you think?" she asked nervously.

"Is this your first time doing nails on someone else other than yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I love them. I don't even remember the last time my nails looked this good" I said, making her feel relieved. Her body was tense so it relaxed hearing my words.

"Thank god. I thought you didn't like them when you asked if I've done anyone else's nails" she said. 

"Don't worry, anything besides my old ones are beautiful. I've got an idea. Do you want to get your brothers' opinion on these?" I asked, knowing if I asked any of the brothers (not including Dom or Alexander) they'd call my nails ugly.

The most interesting part will be the one where I tell them their sister was the one that did my nails.

"Yes! I love that. I also want to know what they actually th-" she abruptly stopped, covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it in a way that they don't think you're also their sister. I really should think before I speak" she said.

"No, no, it's alright. It was a figure of speech, I understand" I told in an assuring tone. She wasn't used to having someone else to call sister and I completely understood that.

"Do you think my family would want me back if they knew about me?"  she asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean? You are already with your family." I knew exactly what she meant.

"No, I mean my biological family. The people that live here are your biological family" she said, her tone growing sad.

"Uhm, you should talk to Alexander about this if you really want to know about them. But let's leave that for now. Do you think I should ask them before or after dinner?" I asked her, changing the subject.