Kamen Rider Build Bio

Name: Saito Kirisu

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Kamen Rider Build, The Heisei 19th Rider, The Genius Hero, The Fullbottle Hero, The Mad Genius, The Protector Of Love & Peace, The RabbitTank Hero, The Successor Of Sento Kiryu, Baka Saito (By Ryuji), Darling (By Utaha), My Genius Successor (By Sento), Another Sento but Crazy (By Banjou), Fellow Genius (By Tony), Genius BFF (By Peter), Another Peter (By Flash), Smart Rabbit (By Miles), Tech Lover (By Rhody), Rabbit Brat (By Doc Ock), Rabbit Freak (By Villains), Rabbit Tank Man (By Civilians)

Characters Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (Sometimes), Villain (Under Hazard Trigger Control), Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 17

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Smart, Intelligence, Determined, Passion, Loyal, Protective, Confident, Honest, Funny, Cocky, Jokester, Crazy (Sometimes), Ruthless (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: The Avengers, Fantastic Four, Midtown High School, Love & Peace Café, Team Build

Occupation: High School Student, Scientist, Physicist, Kamen Rider, Superhero, Vigilante

Background: Saito Kirisu is the next Kamen Rider Build and successor of Sento Kiryu. He is a fan of Marvel Games and Cartoon but old cartoons like Avenger's Earth Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man. He is a huge fan of Kamen Rider, especially Kamen Rider Build. He is a childhood friend of Ryuji Baishou who is a dumbass and has a childhood friend's love interest which Saito support as his best man and calls Ryuji a "Dumbass Big Oaf", they argument a lot. He lives with his father who is a scientist working at NASA who want to explore the space while Saito want to be a Scientist & Physicist like Sento Kiryu. Saito meets Utaha who joins the Science club because she loves science and tech which makes Saito fall in love and decide to hang out with her, Ryuji often teases Saito but Saito taunts and calls him "Meathead" which makes Ryuji angry. One day, when Saito and Utaha return to their home, suddenly they got sucked inside the portal and meet Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa which makes Saito yell in excitement. Sento needs Saito and Utaha's help to stop Evolto and Faust as they understand. Sento gave Saito Nebula Gas to use the Build Driver as Saito understood, the Nebula Gas affected Saito as he rose up to Hazard Level 4 and passed the test. Sento give him the Build and send them to world of Marvel as they accept it.

Likes: His Friends, Utaha Shiraishi, Team Build, Marvel Heroes, Tokusatsu, Watching Tokusatsu Shows, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Using science for love & peace, Breaking fourth wall, Hanging out with his friends, Working with Team Build, Inventing Technology with Iron Man & Mr. Fantastic

Dislikes: Ryuji Baishou/Cross-Z (Sometimes), Marvel Villains, Killbus, Smash, Neo Faust, Bully, Pervert, Idiot, Corrupt people, Selfish people, Power Hungry people, People who want to destroy the world, People who hate science, People who annoyed him