16

Chan and I spent the next few days in a bubble of lust. We fucked constantly and couldn't keep our hands off each other.

He'd slap my ass as he walked by, and I'd jump and turn around to see him smirking. "It's mine, isn't it?" he'd tease.

When we were watching a movie, I suddenly turned and licked his neck. "Tastes like mine," I had joked.

Chan had attacked me with kisses until we'd ended up naked on the living room floor, and my cunt was leaking from his release.

He'd gone down on me and cleaned it up before fucking me senseless again.

Now, we lay in bed, satisfied and humming in content. Chan's head rested on my torso, and I stroked his hair sweetly. He'd just filled me for a third time this afternoon, and we were both tired and happy.

"Do you think we would've fallen for each other if we'd met in a normal way?" I asked him.

"You would never have given me a chance," he laughed.

I playfully smacked his shoulder. "How do you know!"

"You would've thought I was douchy," he explained. "That's just how I come off."

"Oh," I answered. "You're not wrong. Before we married I looked at your Instagram."

He chuckled, "And?"

"And you looked douchy," I giggled.

Chan laughed with me and raised his head to give me a kiss. "What do you think now?"

I grinned and thought about how lovely he'd been. "I think..." I began but was interrupted by the door to the bedroom being thrown open.

"Chan!" his father shouted. "I called you a dozen times."

Chan wrapped the comforter around us and sat up to block me from his father's view as much as possible.

"We were busy," Chan answered.

"I know. I have cameras everywhere, son." His reminder had my heart racing. It was so easy to forget we were being monitored.

"Get up," he snapped and stared at me.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"You have to take a test," he replied in an annoyed tone.

"Let her get dressed first," Chan told him.

His father muttered something about me being nothing special to look at but left the room.

Chan turned around and cupped my cheek to explain what would happen. "He'll just give you the test to take. It'll be negative since it's only been a week."

"And then what?"

Chan shrugged, "He might make us have sex again, but he might not. If he's been watching he knows we're doing that anyway now."

I shivered in disgust at the idea of Chan's dad spying on us all the time. Chan noticed and took my hand to help me stand, "I always try to live like he isn't watching, Phi. I should've asked if you were okay with that."

"No, Chan," I comforted him, "You didn't do anything wrong." I took a deep breath. "I don't want our behavior to be dictated by him all the time. It'll drive me insane."

His father knocked impatiently. "How long does it take to put on a shirt?"

Chan sighed in annoyance and gave me a t-shirt and a pair of his boxers to wear. My clothes had been discarded somewhere in the kitchen.

I opened the door and followed his dad down the hallway. Chan walked behind me, and I was handed a pregnancy test outside of the bathroom.

The door was opened and Blade was already waiting inside. Seeing him made me jump, and I grabbed onto Chan's arm.