• 24 •

( Note this takes place a day BEFORE extermination )

Stacie felt like she was floating before reality hit and she dropped on the floor " Ow, where- am I? " she asked looking around, it was odd. She was in a white marble room she turned around to see a very tall angel who had their mouth dropped. " Uh hello? " she waved at the angel. Another average sized angel went in from the side doors and saw Stacie.

Her faces immediately light up " Oh heavens! Are you perchance a redeemed sinner?! " she excitedly asked as she went up to the new winner. " Huh?! I mean I am a sinner but I'm nowhere close to redemption " she explained.

" Pfft! That's was Pentious also said! Oh! Before I forget let me introduce myself! " The little Seraphin introduce herself as Emily, but you can call her whatever you want, Stacie also introduced herself but kept it simple. Emily led her to a spare bedroom in the Seraphin tower to live there temporarily.

" Now! You must have several questions so go on and ask me! " The hopeful Emily asked " How did I get here? " she asked as she took a seat on the bed, the Seraphin expression changed to sad for a bit " Well there's no clear answer, but don't worry! We are trying to find one but the most popular theory was that you have changed and that you're done with your punishment in hell "

" Anything else? " Emily asked back to her happy self again " I think I need to be left alone for now " Stacie said, looking at the seraphin " Oh okay! If you need me I'll be around! "

" Bye Stacie! " she said as she closed the door, Stacie laid on the bed for a couple of minutes, she took a look at her hands to see that her skin color was paler. She stood up and walked to the mirror and see that her appearance change, she had wings and a halo. She doesn't like it, she thinks it too bright and yellow, honestly she prefers her sinner form.

Her black soulless eyes was still present and she didn't like it aswell, mostly because it reminds her what she was

Her black soulless eyes was still present and she didn't like it aswell, mostly because it reminds her what she was. She took some white sheets and used it as a blindfold, she can't see very well with it but she has to manage. She laid down on her bed and shut her eyes, drifting to sleep.

--

The next day, at the gates, Saint Peter was reading his book when he heard the gates open " Ah! Well if it isn't miss Patricia! " hearing this she giggled softly " How'd you know it was me? " a dove like winner step out and asked. " Well miss you keep coming here everyday at the exact time "

" Asking if Stacie is in the list again? " He asked flipping through the pages as she nodded " You know you should stop asking because I don't think- " he stopped talking when he reached it " What? " she asked looking at the list.

She immediately gasped " She's here!? " " What? But I didn't let anyone in name Stacie? How's this possible? " St. Peter asked. Patricia looked at him puzzled " Then how is her name there? " she asked pointing at the book. " Well I don't know, I think it's best I ask the Seraphins "

" Can I come along? " she questioned as St. Peter looked at her weirdly " Noooowoahh " he shouted as he was dragged " Okay! Thanks, let's go! " she replied not letting him say no and off to the Seraphin Tower they go!

--

Stacie was walking around the Seraphin tower bumping into furnitures and walls from time to time. She then bumped into a table which startled the Seraphin in the room " Oh geez! Stacie it's just you " A familiar voice called out. " You okay? " Emily asked as she helped Stacie up. " I'm okay, I was just looking for you " she said.

" What's with the blindfold? " The Seraphin asked being interested and confused. Stacie just ignored her question " You mentioned another redeemed sinner right? Pentious? " she recalled. " Yeah I did, why'd you ask? " she asked, not pushing her into asking about her blindfold again.

" Well do you know where they might be? "

" Yeah! Of course! Outside this tower you turn left and go straight until you reach the end of the street. First one to the right is his house " she explained which Stacie nodded in thanks " Do you want me to lead you there? " she asked.

" Oh! Nonono no thanks princes- no thanks Emily " She almost slipped up and call her princess, due to her and Charlie similarities. " I can go on my own- " she said walking off only to bump into a sofa, Emily immediately looked worried. " I'm fine! " she said as she reached the doors and left quickly.

As soon as she started walking away from the Tower, Patricia reached the Tower " Come on St. Peter! You're so slow! " she yelled looking back at the Saint. " Gurl! You're too fast! " Peter responded as he stopped beside her, he took some deep breath as he clutched on his book. The dove angel giggled as she pushed the doors open.

Sera greeted them in the front " Hello Saint Peter and oh? Well if it isn't the winner that was so persistent and protested on not removing your terrible memories " Patricia waved her hand at her " Hi! I'm still not wanting to remove my memories "

Sera rolled her eyes " Of course " she welcomed them in and they all sat on the sofa " What brings you two here? " The Seraphin asked. " Well ma'am, a name appeared on the list of people in heaven without me letting that person in, someone might have broke in heaven "

" That's such nonsense! Stacie would never do that " Patricia replied. Emily peaked her head out of a door as she accidentally overheard it " Stacie? As in S-T-A-C-I-E? Right? "

" Yeah? How'd you know her? " Patricia asked as she stood up, Emily walked to her " Well it's because she was here literally a minute ago " " Oh! Where is she now? " she asked being eager to finally see her girlfriend again.

" You know the rumors about a certain snake that is a redeemed sinner? Yeah she's uh she went to his house " Emily replied " OKAY THANK YOU!! " Patricia cheered as she hugged Emily before she flew off.

Meanwhile with Peter and Sera, he looked at her and whispered " Ms. Stacie is a redeemed sinner, right? " Sera nodded in respond. Peter sighed " Well that explains it " he then laid in the couch with both his foot up and his chin on his hands. " Your not telling anyone right? " Sera asked, Peter looked offended as he scoffed and sassily replied " Gurl- I literally am always at the gates, not like I can tell anyone "

--

( Present time )

Damien managed to teleport him and Alastor on the palace balcony, he let go of his dad gently before he tip-toed and looked over the railings. Lute was not happy that they escaped but she can't do much since extermination was over. She flew away and the rest of exorcist soon followed.

Seeing them leave he was glad their gone, he turned around and went to his papa who managed to sit up and lean against a wall. " Damien dear, please be safe " he managed to utter those words as his radio effect disappear. He held Damien's hand and caress his cheek which left a bit of blood on his face, Damien was now crying alot.

Alastor used his only strength he had to teleport his son to the Hotel, left there alone he leaned his head on the wall and his eyes slowly shut.

As soon as he got to the hotel, Damien started running around looking for a certain someone who may help his papa.

No I will not elaborate what I did and this is no mistake

Good night