Aria's POV

It's currently 5am and was in the gym, trying to calm myself down. 

Work hasn't been going so well recently, no one seems to be understanding anything lately. The gun designs have Gio pissed, and me this time too. 

The only thing going right is the fashion business, luckily I employed decent people. 

I found out who's in charge of the hiring in the gun department, and got the person fired. 

I then had to go through every person that works in that departments file, and see if they're even qualified for the job. 

11 people got fired today. 

Although I felt sympathy for firing them, I put in a good reference in for them to find a good paying job in the future. 

I offered 2 another place in the firm, since they fit the criteria. 

Now, I have to hold interviews. 

Great-

I finished off in the gym as I headed into my room for a shower. 

I showered, and looked for clothes to wear. 

It's been such a hectic 3 weeks, that I barely got time to go through my own wedding dress designing. 

So, I handed some things I wanted to my top designer in the company and got her to get started with it while I handle this. 

As much as I wanted to go to work in a hoodie, I had to dress professionally. 

I still wore an outfit a bit more on the casual side. 

Black trousers, with a black crop top and a white shoulder sleeve top. 

I paired it with jewellery and YSL heels, which I'm obsessed with. 

I did my makeup, and straightened my hair, grabbing my purse and made my way downstairs

I was making my coffee in the kitchen as I heard Gio walk in from behind me.

"Ari how'd you manage to fire 15 people in 1 day?" He teased. 

"11" I corrected. 

"You have some shit employees Gio, no wander you gun designs were messed up."

 I turned around and saw Wolf was also here, I hadn't seen him since the dinner which was a few weeks ago.

I tried to hide my surprise as I continued my conversation with Gio.

Gio seemed confused. "I'd hired someone specifically to make sure we get competent employees in the company."

"Well he was crap, so I fired him." 

Gio smirked at him. 

"Ari's being fiery nowadays." Enzo teased as he kissed my forehead. 

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"He literally didn't do his job properly. He hired people that were incompetent for the job." I defended. 

"You sure you didn't fire them because you were pissed?" Romeo now teased as he entered. 

Where are they all randomly appearing from?

And why do they all think I'm angry?

My period ended a few days ago-

"I'm not you Romeo, I don't make decisions using emotions." 

Romeo faked being hurt as he held his heart. 

Drama King. 

"Anyways, now I have to cover up for his stupid mistakes and spend my time hiring new people for this gun design. So, my dear boss don't blame me if it take long. Personally, work in my fashion business never takes long since I hired competent employees." I teased. 

"Don't tell me about the gun design deadline, Kazimir is the one who needs them." Gio said as he started working on his laptop. 

"How long will it take?" Wolf asked in his deep voice. 

"Depends."

"On?"

"On the people that come for the interview today. If they're decent, they'll get hired and get told to work on the designs then we should get the designs by 2 weeks. If we don't get decent employees then...a long time."

Wolf groaned at that. "I don't have all year."

I shrugged. "Blame Gio, and his employment skills."

Gio looked up at me. "I hate how good you've gotten at your job."

I smiled at him. 

"I'll take that as a compliment."

I didn't even realise when I started to take this job so seriously, it was supposed to be a chill thing at first.

"You know, why don't you just design it Ari." Romeo added. 

"I'm a fashion designer, not a gun designer." I corrected. 

"Yeah, but you know how guns work and how they function. Just design a new gun."

I considered his words. 

"I don't think that's how it works." I said. 

"Design it." Wolf said and I looked at him. "You start designing it, and hire employees to save some time. They can change the design if yours won't work."

I shrugged at his words. 

"I expect a bonus Gio. I'm working beyond what was agreed." I joked again. 

Gio scoffed. "You already get paid so much."

"I'm working my bones off here." I exaggerated.

"Kazimir will give you the bonus if your gun designs are decent." Gio said as I looked Wolf. 

"Deal?" I asked Wolf. 

"Deal." He said without thinking." 

I smiled. 

"Well, now I'm off. See you peasants." I waved as I walked out, not before Enzo squished me in a hug. 

I got into my new pink Porsche as I squealed just by looking at it. 

I got in, and sped off in the car. 

I was too lost in my thoughts so I didn't remember to play any music. 

I made it to the office in no time. 

I got out the car and sighed as I saw the media. 

"Are you really getting married to Mr Volkov?" 

"Is it love?"

"Arranged?"

"Why was the announcement so sudden?"

It's the same questions I've been asked for the past few weeks. 

I ignored them as I headed into the office. 

I sighed sitting in the interview room, as I was handed a coffee. 

"Should I call the first person in?" 

"Yes."

Time to work