13

Aria's POV

It's my wedding day today. 

I've been controlling my breathing to calm myself down, since the nerves were really hitting me,  ever since we made it to the venue. 

Romeo stayed in the room with me as I got ready as he kept calming me down by mentioning random celebrity gossip. 

It helped a lot to be honest. 

I had slipped into my dress, as my makeup and hair was being done. 

My dress had a swan top, and had a huge train behind made with feathers. Of course I added a butterfly in the back. 

(her wedding aesthetic)

Of course I added feathers and pearls into my hair, with a heavy veil

My makeup was glowing, this exceeded my expectations. 

Makeup is one thing I'm always confused about when It comes to a look, so I relied on the makeup artists and she did great. 

I got up as I put my heels, on practising to walk, the heavy train making it hard. 

"That's one hell of a dress Ari." Romeo said amazed. He'd been staring at me for ages and finally managed to say something. 

A knock was heard at the door as all my brothers entered crowding me. 

They all complimented me and hugged me. 

They're comfort instantly calmed my nerves. 

Marco was crying, as everyone else tried to control their emotions. 

"Don't cryyyyy." I said hugging Marco. 

When I see them cry, I do too, and I'd rather not ruin my makeup. 

Marco nodded, as he tried his best to compose himself giving me a smile. 

"Don't worry she doesn't live far from us." Enzo said patting his shoulders and he nodded. 

Gio looked at his watch, looking up at me. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. 

All brothers agreed that Gio would be the one to walk me down, since he truly has been a father figure to us all. 

Gio has sacrificed so much for us, and I'll be forever grateful for him. 

We had made it to the gates of the door as I breathed in and Gio nodded to the guards seeing as I'm ready. 

The door opened as I looked down, not daring to look up as we walked down the aisle. 

The fog and feathers on the floor went well with the aesthetic of the dress. 

It felt like we had reached the stage in a second, as Gio was already giving my hand to Wolf. 

Goosebumps littered by body, as he helped me up on stage.