t e n

Sorry I left guys, I know you must be very pissed at me but aye I understand, I would be pissed at me also. But anyway, 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS GIF. I MEAN OH MY TITS, CAN EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES?! NO I NEED HIM TO HAVE THEM NOW....

sorry...like I was saying.

we left off where Evan confuses that he almost killed Azalea, and Azalea becomes really close to Ashton. Who do you think will win her heart? Do you think she should give Evan another chance, or give Ashton a chance? 

LOL THE VIDEO THO.

Lets get at this shit!!

~K. 

T E N.

Evan.

I sat there staring at the ceiling, taking in all the pain. Its been about 24 hours since I told the girl that I loved so dearly, that I also killed her. Me, I was her almost killer. The day she moved her, it scared me. I was silently hoping she wouldn't remember me. I hoped she understood why I did it if she did remember. I didn't want her to run away, after all she was beautiful.  I didn't want her to remember those horrible memories but she was soon to find out. Someone was going to tell her before I did. 

{Two days ago}

Laying on her bed, with my phone beside me, I watched her get ready. I watched her get dressed and fix her hair. I never understood why she wore makeup, or just leave her hair up. Either way she was beautiful. I felt my phone buzz beside me, I figured it was my mother. 

From: Unknown Number.

Oh it would be  a shame that someone would tell that girl what you did to her.

To: Unknown Number.

Who is this?

I waited for a text back, watching my screen but I felt Az crawl over me, taking my phone and placed it on the bed. She pressed her lips softly against mine, as I pulled her closer wishing I could get more of her. 

"Its horrible that I bore you so much that you play on your phone.." she jokely pouted, playing with my hair.

"No babe, that was my mom telling me I should get home." She groaned a bit and rolled over on the bed. I laughed softly, "But I'll be back tomorrow, promise." 

{Now}

I rolled over on my stomach, checking my phone for her message. "NO MESSAGES" it read, sighing I decided to get up and go to her house to talk to her there. I slipped my shoes on and pulled on a shirt on making my way out the door. Passing by the known houses, I come up to her's. The beautiful house she bought not to long ago.  I hoped she was here, I hoped she was still waiting for me as I was for her. 

I made my way up to her door, knocking softly. Her father answered the door, taking in my appearance and fixing my hair. 

"Ah, Evan, If you're looking for Azalea, she's not here. She's out with a friend." Friend? Since when did she have friends? I nodded telling her father thank you. Maybe that's why she wasn't answering my text or calls.