t w o

SCARS;

TWO;

AZALEA;

I woke up the next morning with the smell of blood. I felt something dripping down my nose and onto the bed sheets. I then felt my nose, and it was wet. I pulled back my hand only to find blood on my fingers. I forgot to take my meds last night, Fuck. I thought to myself. I quickly got out of my bed and race to my bathroom. Finding the closest towel and whipping the blood clean off. I looked up in the mirror, only to find blood all over my face. So there you have it, I have really bad nosebleeds if I do not take my meds.

As I showered myself, I kept hearing voices outside of the bathroom. It was like yelling mumbling. You know when you are trying to be really quiet but you cannot control your voice for the life of you. I turned off the water, but the voices had stopped which I found to be creepy and odd. I got dressed, sliding my Black tee on with my two layered leather jacket on, with a pair of black skinnies, and my black toms. I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked out my bathroom. What was weird I walked out getting chill bumps. I shook it off and grabbed my stuff.

I made myself out the door and onto the sidewalk. That's when I saw him again. The boy who helped me picked up my things when I was moving in. I stopped dead in my tracks and watched him walk ahead of me. He looked so beautiful to be real. His pale skin, his blonde locks, and the way he mov- Stop it. Get a hold of yourself, woman. I noticed the boy stopped, and was now staring at me. He then smiles and gestured his head to come walk with him. I followed the actions I was told and quickly caught up with him. His hand quickly brushed against mine, sending goose bumps up my body.

"So you are actually going to school, today?" He said like it was a joke. He shook his head, making his blonde locks move slide to slide, just making him look more breathtaking. "This school is going to eat you alive, darling. I don't want to sound mean, but you're not cut out for this stuff. I can tell you won't be able to handle this by the look in your eye." He looked down at me, frowning. I looked up into his beautiful chocolate eyes, that's when I seen the spark of care in them.

"Listen, I know you don't know me. But if you need anything, Come and find me. I will show you around campus and you can hang out with me today. I'll keep you safe. I promise." He told me, with a smile. All I could do was nod, and carry on walking to our school.

After a few blocks, a building came into view. The school looked very busy and a lot of kids were walking into it. This was the moment; I actually get to go to REAL school. I bite my lip, smiling. I heard a laugh, in fact a breathtaking laugh. I looked up to find this boy laughing at me. I seemed to notice I never got his name, as for him never mine.

"Hey...um...I was wondering... You never told me your name..." I said softly, shaking. I couldn't look him in the eye for some reason.

"Oh, I'm Evan. And you are, Beautiful?" He said. I could feel him smiling.

"I'm Azalea..." I told him, and then the bells rang. He quickly took my hand and kissed the top of it.

"Nice to finally meet you Azalea. Now come on we have to find out what classes you have." He pulled me into the school. I watched everyone hurriedly go to their classes, leaving the hallway nude. Everyone was in class expect us. As his fingers slightly brushes against mine, I caught myself looking up at him, while kind of staring at him. I quickly looked away, biting my lip. Thinking to myself, why am I so nervous around this boy? I only met him yesterday, and it feels like I knew him for years. Ugh, get a hold of yourself Azalea.

"So this is the Cafe. Where all the students come eat and hang out. There are three lines: Pizza. Home cooked. Snacks. You can also drive off campus to eat, and come back in 30 mins." He told me, as I was looking around the cafe. It was pretty big for a school. He grabbed my hand which sent a shock throughout my body. I look down at our hands, nervously. I could feel the sweat pods on my hand; feel the butterflies in my stomach, and how nervous I was for him to touch me. I didn't notice he was pulling me down the hall once again to a double door. The sign on above it said "Library". We walked in hand in hand still.

"This is my favorite part of the school. The Library." He said. "This place is so peaceful and magical." I stopped and looked up at him, weirdly.

"Magical?" I questioned, confused. He laughed softly then pulled me into a book ally. He took a book off the shelf and whispered something. I looked away for a second then something hit me in the head. Oh mother of fuck, what wa- I turned back around to find the book he had was flying in the air. I gasped and when I was just about to freak out he placed his hand over my mouth.

"You must not tell anyone about this, Azalea...You can't..." He tells me with a sigh. He then took out another book and does the same thing as he did with the other one. I watched him, as I giggled a little. He looked over at me and smiled.

As I watched the books fly everywhere, I looked over at Evan. Right then I knew this year was going to be a good one. I knew that going to the school with him was going to be more perfect. I know this might be soon but I think there is something in me falling for him. Maybe its lust. I don't know but I knew I had to do something about it.

~Evan~

I watched her giggle softly, as she poked the flying books around us. God, why does this girl have to be so perfect...? I know from this point I will not let anything happen to her. I knew I had to protect her from the darkness in her house.

I grabbed her hand once again and continued the tour, with her smiling. I knew she was nervous and I knew I was the one making her so. I looked back at her as I brought her to her 1st block. I leaned down and kissed her pale cheek then whispered "Good luck, I'll meet up with you at lunch, darling."

I walked off to my 1st block, thinking about her soft skin and that giggle. Ugh, I think I need help.

~Writer's Note~

Okay Guys, I am sorry this is a short 2nd chapter, also. I am so sorry for those you have been waiting for this chapter. I know it probably sucks._. But I kind of had a writer's block then I thought AYYEE WHY NOT THROW WITCHCRAFT INTO IT. So I did. It probably sucks to me but you will probably love it.

I loved the feedback you all gave me, so continue with it. IF you have any ideas for the next chapter message me and I will try to work with it c:

Thank you for the 800-900 reads! I love you all~

I am so very sorry for me not updating this book. I have been busy with testing at school and picking my grades back up. I will try my best to do the next chapter of this book. Last Time I updated the book, I got AMAZING Feeback from you guys. This book hit 600 something reads, With just one chapter. I am very thankful for you reading this book. Thank you.

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

~Kay.

I HAVE FOUND THE CHAPTER!!!