☥Chapter One☥

Smile for me, gorgeous, your smile is beautiful -Jymil Scott

-Mysterious in the MM

Jymil,

Laying down on the couch in the living room, I turned my head sideways to watch TV. I took my phone out, going on Instagram. Checking my DMs, I saw one from a girl and I quickly threw my phone on the floor.

"What the fuck was that?" I wiped my eyes "Was that a titty or a deformed dick?" I shivered

Picking my phone back up, I instantly locked it. Pressing the 'home' button, I checked my notifications, going to the one for Twitter.

"Jymil?" Mysterious said quietly as she stood on the steps. I put my phone down, standing up

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head, "Um, I just, I don't know" She grinned, messing with the shirt sleeve "Wanted to talk"

"C'mere" I licked my lips swiftly, doing a little head gesture for her to come my way

I firmly grabbed her hand, walking her over to the couch. We sat beside each other and she scooted back, bringing her knees up to her chest. 

"What's on your mind, love?" I pursed my lips, turning the TV off

She shrugged, "A lot"

"Talk to me" My jaw clenched, it's a force of habit "Wait, I do have a question though"

"Mhm?"

"Why were you in that alley anyways? What happened?" I inquired, causing her to clear her throat

"Nothing important"

"Don't lie to me" I glared at her intensely

I hated being lied to. It's just a pet peeve of mine and I disliked it with a strong passion.

She put her forehead on her knees, her arms tightening around her legs, "My ex dropped me off there"

I waited for her to keep on, because I know there's more. She sighed.

"He beat me because I wasn't following his orders. He kicked me out his house and told me I would be auctioned off as some, um, I don't know, a hoe I guess. So he threw me in an alley and told me to stay there until he had gotten back"

Wiping my tensed, sweaty hands on my shorts, I continued to look at her, "What would've happened if you left?"

"He would either kill me or ship me off"

"Ship you off?"

"I shouldn't be telling you this" She mumbled, sniffing evey few seconds

I frowned, "Hey, don't cry. I just wanna help-"

"You don't know me and I don't know you. Why do you wanna help?"

"I just, I don't know, I want to actually. You're actin' like I'm going to hurt you" I said

She looked up, "You could-"

"But I'm not fucking going to- ship you off to where?"

"I don't know, okay?" She put her legs down, about to get up

"Mysterious-"

"I'm sorry I bothered you" She said quickly

"No, you're not- Mysterious!" I rushed behind her as she hurried up the steps

I grabbed her by her arm, bringing her body to mine. My hands traveled down to her medium-wide hips, squeezing them a little.

"You're not botherin' me at all, alright?" I said "Stop being afraid of me, I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart. Look at me"