☥Chapter Eleven☥

The best things in life are unexpected -Unknown

-Jymil and Mysterious in the MM

-Sorry for any typos

Three weeks later,

Jymil,

"Mysterious?" I jogged upstairs, opening the door to the bedroom

I look around the room, seeing that she wasn't in here. Groaning, I went down the hall to find her in the guest room. She's been acting weird lately, so I need to know what's up with her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned, sitting beside her on the floor

She only shrugged, keeping her head buried in her arms that were on her knees. I twisted my lips, poking her sides. She pushed me roughly, letting out a frustrated huff.

I frowned, "Wassup?"

"Nothing, Jymil"

"I'm tired of hearing that shit from you when something is up. Just tell me"

"I don't want to"

"Mysterious, tell me"

"Jymil-"

"Girl, I ain't playin'" I snapped

She growled, "Okay okay, I'm pregnant"

I scratched my ears, "Wait, what?"

Hearing her scoff, she got off the floor, "You always have to make a joke about everything"

"I wasn't-"

"This isn't funny!"

I chuckled, then cleared my throat, "I'm not-"

"You're always fucking laughing at me! I'm serious!"

"Stop-"

"You're just so-"

I stood up, "Hey, c'mon now. Why you acting like that towards me, hm? I'm sorry I laughed, but your face looked like a baby chipmunk, so I couldn't help it"

"Whatever" She mumbled under her breath, walking towards the door

Quickly grabbing her arm, I turned her around, "Who you trynna storm out on? I know it's not me, because this nigga don't like that shit. Now look at me, sweetheart"

She slightly pouted as her head was down, causing me to peck her lips multiple times. Her cheeks turned bright red, but her mouth never formed into a smile. It would twitch, wanting to form into that beautiful curve like I was hoping it would do.

I placed my hands on her hips, bringing her close to me, "I don't want you to think that I'm not happy about you being pregnant- I'm actually excited. But, how come you aren't?"

"B-Because, um"

"Um?" I tucked in my lips

"I want donuts" She tried to leave, but I brought her even closer and tighter

"Do it look like I give a damn about them fucking donuts? Fuck them donuts, girl" I lifted her chin up "Tell me what's wrong"

"I was just scared"

"Of?"

"You rejecting me and the baby"

"What I tell you about that? I told you-"

"I know what you said, Jymil. I just didn't really listen"

"Yeah, you never do, that's your problem" I growled lowly "You know my standards and you damn well know my priorities. When are you going to understand that you're at the top of my list?"

"Can you stop?"

"No, because it doesn't matter what fucking words I say, it doesn't go in that thick ass skull of yours. It goes in one ear and out the other"

She took her arms out my grip, going out the doorway.

"Are you tired of me lecturing you?!" I yelled down the hall

She screamed in anger, "Yes I am!"

"Well I don't care"

"Would you care if I got an abortion?" She inquired

"Hell yeah I would, and you're not getting one" I clenched my jaw

"I'm going to anyway"

"What the fuck you mean you're getting one?! Do you know how fucked up that would be?! I don't want you to go up in that place and regret that shit because Mysterious, I know you will. And I don't want our baby dead, and just thinking about it pisses me off. I don't want you to do it, you know I don't. I have so many reasons why, but I can't explain them right now" I wiped my tear stained face

"Jymil-"

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"That's it? That's all you gotta say?"

"Yeah" She gnawed on her bottom lip, touching my curls "I apologize, I really do. I-I just- I couldn't-"

"Stop it..." I kissed the corner of her lips, "It's fine, I promise"

She put her head on my chest, "I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too, babygirl"

Her ass on punishment though.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone

"Yeas yeas, is dis da Scott Residence?" A woman answered

"Uh, I guess?"

"Oh meh gawd, so we have called to say that you won a trip to-"

"Won? I didn't even sign up for anything or some shit like that" I frowned a little, "Mom? Is that you?"

"Dammit... Jermiah! Miah... Yeah, but he don't know the new house number"

"Oh thank you for letting me know that, mommy"

"Pussy ass"

"Okay, then I call you daddy for now" I said

"Nigga!"

"Bitch" I quickly hung up, going to my bedroom

"Jymil, why are you packing?" Mysterious watched me take a suitcase out my closet with a bunch of clothes

"So that I can live"

_____________________

Hellur there...

So I know I haven't updated in so freaking long, but that's because of... Drum roll please...

School. Somebody help me. Like forreal, I'm dying there. Teachers can suck my dick and the students can eat my ass.

But they gotta eat my booty like groceries.

Anyway, I'm going to update more now because I have a lot of ideas for each of my recent books.

If you guys haven't read It Started With A Finger, go ahead and check that out. It's of course a sexual book and I would love for you to read, vote, and comment. The new book is on my profile.

Hope you guys are doing good and I love you guys so damn much, comment here to share the love! *internet hug* Lol -L U C K Y!