☥Chapter Two☥

I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone -Unknown

-Jymil's body in the MM

-If any typos, I'm sorry

Mysterious,

"Do I gotta remind yo' ass all the fuckin' time that I own you? Do I?!" Rosco yelled in my face

I shook my head, feeling him punch my jaw, causing me to fall in the dirt.

"You better be happy I decided to kill yo' family instead of your ungrateful ass, fat bitch" He snapped "On your knees"

"No"

"I said get on your fuckin' knees!"

"And I said no!" I shouted, his hands gripping my hair

"Y'know what, I was gon' let you stay wit' someone, but you just pissed me the hell off" He pulled me up, clenching his hand tighter "Y'know that I love you, but you're bein' difficult as fuck"

"Let me go"

"And go where? Back to that nigga's house? Nah, you don't needa be there"

"Why not?!"

"You don't know his ass like you know me-"

"Fuck you! Leave me the hell alone!" I screamed, kneeing him in his area "Fucking dipshit"

I quickly grabbed his wallet, taking some of his money out. Tossing it to him, I kicked his neck roughly- running down the street to the bus stop.

~~

Leaning my head on the window, I sat on the bus in the middle section. I honestly had no idea on where to go. I'm just staring out this window, hoping to be near Jymil's house.

"Look, lady, you gotta get off my bus" The bus driver said "Now"

Sighing, I got up from my seat. Walking down the aisle that's in between the empty seats, I went down the steps- a foot pressed against my back, kicking me off the bus. Falling on the ground, the bus quickly pulled off.

Getting up, I shook my head. I rubbed my arms as I got onto the sidewalk. My eyes wandered to see if I was in Jymil's neighborhood, but I honestly had no idea. The only numbers I remembered from his address is 2156, that's it.

Squinting my eyes, I examined the houses.

"I hope this is the right one" I mumbled to myself, approaching the door

Jymil,

I laid on my bed as the hours passed by. It was at least 1 in the morning right now, and I'm literally worried about Mysterious. Yes, I went to look for her, but she was no where to be found- only because when I got up, they were gone.

Running my hands over my face, I sat up. Unwrapping the towel from around my bare body, I went to go and grab some boxers to wear.

Slipping them on, I put on some white low-cut socks. I walked out my room, heading to the stairs. Hopping on the railing, I slid my way on down.

"Weee!" I shouted, putting my hands in the air

If I ever did this around my Grandpa, he would call me a pussy ass nigga.

I heard a knock on my front door, I frowned my face up. I wasn't scared or anything, I'm just so fucking confused on why people coming to my house. Shit creepy.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Mysterious"

Arching an eyebrow, I opened the door. She looked tired, her face a bit pale. Her eyes seemed to gleam as she saw my exposed upper body.