Chapter three

We got everything set for Rachael's party. Got balloons, a DJ, streamers, lights, etc. I smiled at the decorations and I saw Rachael grin also. She wrapped her arm around me and squeezed.

"This is going to be the best party ever!", She says while grinning wickedly. I grinned also and fist bumped her. We got all the snacks ready and the DJ came right on time. We directed him where to which was in the middle of Rachael's grand living room. We had everything, all we had to do was wait.

While we waited, we looked out the window and before we knew it, people were already showing up. Rachael and I grinned at each other. Time to party. Rachael opened the door and she squealed at the people she knew. I grinned at my best friend, I ran over to turn off the lights and allowed the party lights to turn up and let us have fun. The room was full of teenagers and the DJ pumped up the music like no tomorrow. Rap music was playing and I grinned. I started dancing and throwing my hands up in the hair.

"Ah Emery!," Rachael yelled. We yelled together and started dancing. I threw my head back and laughed. Rachael handed me a cup and I drank it. It was vodka, I grabbed Rachael's hand and we twirled. We were dancing on-top of the table, our hairs going all around. I felt a little tipsy but I didn't care. In fact, I saw a bottle of vodka on the floor so I bent down and picked it up. I grinned wickedly and chugged it down my throat. I yelled in excitement.

Suddenly I felt someone step on top of the table and grab my waist, I turned around and saw James Colin. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He leaned down in my ear and spoke.

"Enjoying the party!," He yelled. I nodded my head like crazy and traced my finger on his chest.

"Hell yeah!," I yelled and he grinned. And then we were dancing together, my hands were on his chest and his arms circled around my waist. I whipped my head back and forth and laughed. He laughed with me and he picked me up and spin me around. I shouted in glee. He stopped and I looked down at him. I leaned down and kissed him. I had no idea what time it was but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life. We grinded into each other and I was enjoying it so much, I closed my eyes.

It was so hot and sweaty and so good. I heard so much laughter and screaming. It was the best party ever. I never wanted it to end.

I apologize if this chapter was short and that if it took to long. School has me doing back flips for them -.- it's cuz of the fact that I'm a senior in High School so I got college stuff to think about and homework also. Like they don't leave me alone! I try to update over the weekend cuz that's the only time here I have free time! Don't give up on me guys, I'm gonna make these sequel awesome! I promise!