Chapter 50

Before you start this chapter I have a few words to say since this book has come to an end. Yes this is the last chapter ):

I published the first chapter of this story on April 20, 2014. I was thirteen at the time when I first started this book. My writing was crappy and I didn't know now how to write well. Let's just say I was just writing for the hell of it and didn't care much how it was. I know this book has had some confusing parts and I do apologize for that but like I said I was starting off and now I have learned a bit more on how to elaborate on my writing. I feel I have come a long way with how I write since I am 15 now, still young but I have learned way more as time has passed by.

I appreciate everyone who has taken their time of day to read my book. I know there are many other great stories out there  but thank you. I never really thought that a book I wrote would get over six hundred thousand reads let alone have people who have fallen in love with it. I still remember when I got one hundred reads or the first vote I got. I was so happy to see others reading something I wrote and I still am. I wanted to take this time to thank those who have been reading this story since the very beginning when it was merely just another story on Wattpad (it still is just another story). I have written for the passion towards it and I'm glad there are some who appreciate that.

Now this is the last chapter for Living a Fake Life, but this is not the end of Samantha's story. There is a prequel I will start soon (Forever Alive) and I have decided to make a sequel. Thank you AdrienStutes for your love towards this story you have inspired me to not make this the end just yet (: The sequel will be called Forever In My Heart and the summary has already been posted so go check it out.

Now before I start the chapter I want to know if there is anything you have not understood so far. Please comment it and I will explain any uncertainties.

Here is Chapter 50 (:

I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to feel weak. I just didn't want myself to shed a tear for a man who didn't deserve it. I needed to keep my head up and not let this crush me just how the whole Asher thing had. I needed to continue living and leave my past of faking a marriage behind. I needed to move on.

When I left the building, the little drops of water that had been falling earlier turned into a storm. I ran to the street where I parked the car I rented, and got in before I was enveloped in a shower of rain. The door clicked closed and I let my head fall on top of the steering wheel.

I dug into the pocket of my jacket and took out my cellphone. I called the only person who could help me out in a time of distress.

"Samantha! Where the hell are you? I get home from work to an empty apartment with a note from you saying you will be back soon! That was ten hours ago! Where the hell are you?" Sidney's voice came with concern. I really needed her to be here with me at this moment to tell me how much of a crybaby I was acting like. I needed her to be my wall so badly.

"Well, that's one way to greet your best friend." I choked out a laugh, but it sounded more like a choke when you are holding back from crying.

"Hey," her voice went to a whisper and her tone lightened up. "Samantha, what's wrong?"

Everything was wrong. Life really just didn't want me to find someone. I guess my fate was to be a lonely woman that lived with her cats and knitted for fun. Too bad I'm allergic to cats and never have gone to  a knitting class. I could settle for puppies.