Pain

Okay so I just want to say that it means so much to me when you read my books. So thanks for the awesome support!

Anyhow on with the story.

Derek's P.O.V

Pain. That's all I feel. My wolf is constantly whimpering, and my eyes are blood shot. I can't believe she accepted my rejection.

"Baby? Come on out and eat please." My mother said as she continued to knock on the door.

"No." Was all I said. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't move. I lost what was mine. I can't believe I did that.

All I know is that I'm going to get back what was mine.

Crystalline's P.O.V

It's been over three days and luckily those creeper rogues didn't find me. Right now im walking along a forest trail i found. I don't know if this is a trick or not but right now I don't care. This view is so magnificent that it calms all my pains. Every doubt or bad thought in my painful mind flew out of my ear. My mind is blank, just listening to the wind and the birds chirp calms me. Because I haven't eaten in three days, I have become skinny.

Snap!

My head snapped towards the sound of a twig snap. "Who's there? If you think you can get a good scare on the ol'rogue you're wrong." I said with full confidence, no matter how weak I am still fighting for death. I won't die without a fight for my life.

Snap!

I turned to the other side of the trail. "Oh okay. So there are more than one. Good to know." I said to myself. I folded my legs and sat criss-crossed in the middle of the trail.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Two large wolves came out from both sides of the trail. One was bigger than the average wolf. You could feel the power radiating off of it. He was a rusty brown color. Most likely a beta.

The other was even bigger than him. That could only mean he was the Alpha. He was a dark gray, not black, color. He stood tall with so much power radiating off him.

He went behind a tree and shifted, coming back in shorts. I didn't dare look at him. "Who are you?" His voice sent shivers down my back. I didn't answer.

He growled. His growl shook the ground.

He walked up to me and pulled me up making me gasp as shocks filled my body. I looked at him and instantly got lost in his eyes. His beautiful gray/green eyes. You know what they held? Hatred.

I broke down. I fell on to my knees and buried my head into my hands. He bent down next to me. "What's wrong princess? Please tell me what's wrong." I shook my head vigorously.

"Y-you are going to r-reject me." I stuttered. He growled and gripped my hips making me gasp. He picked me up and started walking into the woods.

"W-wait, w-where are y-you t-t-taking m-me?!" I asked scared of what's to come. I am just some rogue. "To my pack. We will take care of you."

"What's your pack name?" I said as I broke out of his hold. "Princess, why does that concern you?" What the hell? If he's the alpha it god damn concerns me!

"Because if you are alpha then I'm Luna. I want to know what pack!" I yelled. He smiled, clearly amused by the way I talked to him. "Well if you must know I am Alpha Micah Turner, alpha of the Crimson Red pack." I gasped as he said that. Didn't Ryan and those guys say they were fromthe crimson pack?

We walked in a comfortable silence. After a while, we came up to a humongous house. Preferably the pack house. Just then four familiar boys came tumbling out.

"Hell nah! I don't know why she controlled us but c'mon do you really think we made her run off?"

"Yeah man! We totally did!"

"Actually Ryan is right, I don't think we scared her off."

"Shut up dude no one cares!"

"Oh my god you guys are killing me!"

I cleared my throat as all their heads snapped towards me. "Soo? Talking about me already guys?" I asked amused. They paled and stiffened.

"I-I uh...We-we w-well....." Ryan trailed off. I couldn't help it anymore I bursted out into fits of laughter. Slowly the laughter turned to the most excruciating pain. I screamed out in pain.

Micah, Ryan, and the others were yelling orders, but it was inaudible. The only thing I heard was a ringing noise. I screamed again as another shot of pain went through me. My wolf whimpered and howled in pain. "AHHHHHH!" It felt worse than when Derek was having sex with Tami.

Derek? Tami?

Those were my last thoughts before I let the darkness take over.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Buhahaha I'm so evil!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. If not leave your comments!

Love ya! P.s if you guys want to gimme covers my kik is No_TroubleAf.

_Naya♡♡