Powers!?

Cyrstal's P.O.V

I woke up to be blinded by a very harsh light.

"Oh my gosh!! She's awake!! DOCTOR!!!" I heard a feminine voice shout. I groaned and covered my ears. Hasn't anyone ever heard of sensitive hearing?

"Oh my! She's awake. Okay, Myra please get the alpha." Someone else said.

"Yes sir." I heard footsteps running before fading away. I finally opened my eyes, My arm hiding them from the light.

"You can open your eyes now."
I peeled away my arm and was greeted by dim lit room.

"Where.....am.....I?" My voice was hoarse. The man gave me a glass of water which I greedily drank.

"Shhh...You mustn't talk." The doctor said,"I am Dr.Denman."

The doctor told me that I had started screaming and yelling uncontrollably. That my heart rate was off the ranks. That my blood was boiled and I felt hotter than I should be. That I was sleeping for three weeks. Almost a month.

"Doctor. The alpha is here." The girl from earlier came in. I remember her name being, Mrya. She probably was the nurse. Dr.Denman nodded. Myra came in and behind her was Micah.

"God! You're alright!" He shouted instantly coming to my side. I then remembered what happened. The moon goddess called me to her and told me what I was. I also remembered Derek. He was my mate not Micah.
I pushed Micah away.

"You aren't my mate. I have a mate back at home. So please go away. I want to see Ryan, Dean,
Alex, and Jake. I don't wanna see you." I spat. Micah looked real hurt but didn't say anything. All he did was walk away.

A few minutes later Ryan, Dean, Alex, and Jake entered the room.

"Wassup stupid?" Ryan asked.
I gasped.

"STUPID?" he just chuckled.

"Told ya I could make her scream! Hahaha!" Ryan said to the other guys. Soon we all joined in the laugh.

"Okay really. How are you?" Ryan asked seriously.

"I'm fine."

"She is not fine. Look at her!" Dean said as if he understood girls.

"Yeah guys. She looks like a slump!" Alex shouted.

"Ya I'm right here." I said trying to make them stop saying how bad I look. They really want me to become an insecure little girl? No thanks.

All of a sudden, my body started to glow. "Wha?" The guys tried to come closer but I put my hands up to say no but instead my hands did some iron man trick and shot out something causing them to fly across the room.

Are these my powers?