Somewhere In The Middle

The author is Ingenious_

"Zachary Williams was a force of nature. Period. Everything about him, exuded this strength; this natural grace that you couldn't help but be attracted to it, like a pitiful moth to a blazing flame. Everything about him, made me think that perhaps, he grew up in this limelight he was so at ease with. And maybe he did. I don't know. What I do know is that he and I were two people who had stumbled into each other and didn't belong on the same scale; never can and never will. Because if this were a John Green novel, I was a drizzle and Zach was a hurricane." - - - - - - - -Rainelle Andrews doesn't expect College to be much different than High School. Four years of oppression? Check. An overtly optimistic best friend by your side? Check. Don't know what to do with your life and remain a cynical, forever alone? Check and check! She certainly doesn't expect to take a hit to the head (quite literally); which might as well be the start of a whole new ride. One she had no plan on stepping foot on.All Zachary Williams ever wanted was to play ball and nothing else. But it's never that easy, is it? With college ball, comes the scrutiny and constant surveillance. Zach doesn't know how long he can live with it. But a pleasant distraction, in the form of a sarcastic, too-cynical-fo-her-own-good Freshman just might be what Zach needs. Add in a brutal sport, past mistakes, a few secrets, and a lot of sexual tension and you may just have two opposites falling in love.

* Not Completed

* Ongoing