Chapter 13

Isn't it so frustrating waiting for two people to get together? LOL. And I'm not talking about this story at all..... ;)

Anyway sorry for the wait again. It's summer vacay ya know, I'm not a complete loser who has no life. Because I do lol....somewhat.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

=======================================================

Chaptger. 13

N A T H A N

 I knew Trevor was going to give in. I literally wanted to sit back and laugh like some kind of evil maniac when I got his text. With a huge smile on my face, I leaned against the counter as all that worrying weight lifted off my shoulders in relief, .

Good. We can just forget this all happened. Trevor and I can just forget the party, and move on with our lives. Our straight lives.

Tracy left a while ago, and I think she was a little upset. We were making out after my little 'therapist' session with her, and once we got a bit far she wanted to go all the way. I said no to her, but I didn't tell her it was because I was too busy thinking about Trevor and how I was going to get him to forgive me. I feel like that would have made her more mad for some reason.

So she left about twenty minutes after that, saying she would 'call me later'. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I was just in a fight with my bestfriend, obviously I'm going to be more concerned about him than getting 'busy' with my girlfriend. Tracy should know that. I sighed. Whatever. I got a delicious fucking pizza coming over. With Trevor.

Okay, so I don't know why, but I felt the need to tidy up the house before Trevor got here. I know, what the hell? I never clean anything up for Trevor. Why would I need to clean up for him?

I guess I was just really happy that Trevor wasn't mad at me anymore. Or at least he's willing to come over and be civilized with me.  If he's just coming over for the pizza, and thinks he can leave right afte...r I'm literally going to attack him and tie the fucking guy down so he can stay with me.

I blinked, smoothing out my bed. Okay Nathen, relax a little. It's just Trevor. Not Obama.

After I made my bed and put all the scattered clothes away and shit, I considered dusting and vaccuming. Vaccuming. VACCUMING. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I sat down on my bed, grimacing at the wall. I think I'm going crazy right now.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, which scared the shit out of me before I raced downstairs to get the door, hoping for it to be Trevor.

"Your pizza," the guy said, a bored expression on his face. I raised an eyebrow, recognizing the guy from school.

"Hey, thanks man," I said, reaching into my back pocket to get the money for him. I could feel the guy's eyes on me, and when I got out the $20, I looked at him in confusion.

"Aren't you Nathen Dawson?" He asked.

I nodded, smirking as I gave him the money. "Yup. You know who I am?"

"Yeah, well...who doesn't? It's you and Trevor Daly that the whole school knows, dude. I'm not even kidding."

I just shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing what to say.

"Great game, though man," the pizza guy -- whose name I couldn't figure out, said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "I was gonna say, I've seen you around a bunch of times, but I don't know your name."