Chapter 22

HEYA GUYS. WASSUP?

Here's a little thing I'm going to do: I want you guys to tell me what you want to happen Give me little predictions, or things that you would like to see happen in the story! It could be anything, really! Even if you want someone to step on a snail. Tell me whatcha want, gurrl. (Or boyy haha)

Anyways, on to the story!

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter. 22

N A T H E N

I watched as Trevor hungrily bit down into his second Big Mac. Yeah, the both of us were pretty hungry by the time we got here, so we ordered a ton of food. Seriously? Trevor and I may be physically fit, but hell we eat like our seconds of life depend on it. Honestly, If it weren't for football and working out, the two of us would definitely be obese. For sure.

"Damn, you eat that burger," I winked, chuckling as I tossed a fry in my mouth. Trevor wiggled his eyebrows, and shoved the last bit in his mouth and began chewing.

"Shut up," he said with his mouth full, looking out the window. "I'm hungry as fuck."

"Yeah, I know," I smirked, "But you're going to make me lose my fucking appetite by talking with your mouth open like that."

"Oh yeah?" Trevor asked, and opened his mouth wide to show the chewed up Big Mac. "AAAAAHHH!"

I grimaced at him. "That's disgusting, man. God."

Trevor swallowed, finally, and raised an eyebrow. "Bitch."

"Slut."

"You're the slut," he winked. "Give me a second, while I call Tracy up and tell her what her boyfriend's been doing lately." He went to reach his phone out of his pocket, and my eyes immediately bulged out of my head as I leaned across the table.

"NO!" I snapped, glaring at Trevor who just started laughing, tilting his head backwards as he belted out in hysterics. I just sat there, and relaxed a bit while I watched him laugh.

If it's one thing I've always found cute about Trevor, it's his laugh. When he laughs, his cheek dimples show and his brown eyes crinkle in this really adorable way. He looks so young, almost baby-ish when he laughs, and it's the most contagious thing. When Trevor laughs, nobody can help but laugh with him.

"Ha ha, yeah okay," I said sarcastically, not being able to stop the chuckle that escaped. "Very funny, man. Because I don't already feel bad about myself."

Trevor stopped laughing, and his face turned to a frown as he looked at me. "Don't feel bad about yourself, Nate."

"I'm cheating on my girlfriend...with you!" I said, then regretted the way it came out once I saw Trevor's face fall.

"Come on, I didn't mean it like that," I quickly said, playing with the straw in my drink. Trevor sighed.

"I know....I think," he said, furrowing his eyebrows. I gave him a warm smile, thinking he looked cute when he scowled.

"Let me ask you something, gay boy," Trevor said, placing his palms on the table. I groaned.

"I'm not gay," I hissed, quickly looking around to make sure nobody could hear our conversation. Thankfully, there were only a few people here. Trevor gave me a look, and raised his eyebrow."

"Mhm, I'm so sure," he said, tilting his head down and looking at me. "That hot session in your car sure showed me how straight you are."

Immediately, I felt my cheeks heat up as if they were on fire. Leave it to Trevor to always bring up the naughty shit. I coughed, trying to clear my throat.