Chapter 5

Isabella's POV  

Caspian said that we're spending the night at the shore, in an island hoping that one of the lord's stops here. We got off of the ship and explore a little, before it gets to dark, Caspian and I were walking hand in hand along the beach.

 We got off of the ship and explore a little, before it gets to dark, Caspian and I were walking hand in hand along the beach

''So miss Bella, how was your time with out me?'' he ask ''Well,miserable. I so was unhappy, I was feeling so alone and I just missed you, so much.'' I say looking down and stop walking ''Hey,hey I didn't want to upset you, come here.''

He say hugging me tight closer to him ''It wasn't easy for me either, it was so lonely without you here. it was like I was missing a part of me, the better part of me.'' he say looking down at me with his amazing brown eyes and all I could do was smile and then kiss him and he didn't mind that at all. We walk back and went to sleep, I went to sleep with Lucy and Gale and after we talked a little we all soon fall asleep.

''This two read.'' I heared a voice say ''Let's take them.'' another voice say and with out knowing I was up at mid air with something or someone invisible holding me and Lucy. I tried to scream and kick them but it didn't work, they throw Lucy and I back to the ground and her and I pull out our daggers but whatever kidnapped us knock the daggers out of our hands with ease. They pushed us down and we fall on our butts ''There is no escape.'' a voice say ''Well of course.'' one other say ''Bloody hell what are you?'' I asked as I pulled Lucy behind me ''We are terrible, invisible beasts.'' one voice say ''If you could see us, you would be intimidated.'' says one another ''You forgot to mention that we are very large.'' someone say ''But what do you want?'' Lucy asks ''You two will do as we ask.'' the first voice say ''They will.'' the second one say ''Or what?'' Lucy ask as she gets out from behind me with determination in her voice ''Or death.'' the first one with the deep voice say.

Then they all start repeating in one voice the word 'death' ''Well if you kill us we can't do what you want us to do, so think that thought again.'' I say and look at the direction their voices are coming ''In second thought, you are right.'' the deep voice say ''Alright then we will just kill your friends.'' someone say ''if you dare lay a finger one them I wi-'' I was cut off by Lucy ''What do you want with us?'' she ask as she held me in place. I was very angry ''We want you to enter the house of the Professor.'' the deep voice say again. i think he is the leader in their little group of beasts. ''What house?'' Lucy and I ask the same time ''This one.'' someone say just right behind me, just then a big door opened in front of us. ''Upstairs you will find a book of spells, search for the spell that make the unseen, seen.'' the deep voice say ''We will wait.'' ''We will stay right here.'' ''Remember what will happen to your friends.'' some voices say ''Why don't you do it yourselves?'' I ask them ''We can't read.'' the deep voice say to me ''Why didn't you say that at the start?'' I say under my breath as Lucy and I walk in the house with the door closing behind us.

  ​​​​​​​Caspian's POV 

I woke up and roll over expecting to see Bella next to me but all I saw was sand, I quickly got up and look at were Bella was sleeping and I didn't see her or Lucy. I quickly run to were Edmund was sleeping as start shaking him ''Ed wake up!'' I say he wake up and look immediately to were Bella and Lucy were sleeping and he didn't see them. He got up,we look at the rather large footprints ''were is Lucy and Bella?'' Ed asks ''Lucy?Bella?'' he start yelling ''everybody up'' i say waking all of them up and taking our swords and run the way the footprints lead us,don't worry Bella, I'm coming to for you love.

 Isabella's POV 

We walked into a large room with a book in the middle of the room, Lucy try to open it but it didn't work so I just blow on it and the letters find there own place 'The Book Of Incantations' is say ''Okay Lucy can you find the spell while I look around a bit.'' I say and she nodded 'yes' to me and I start looking around. After something less than a minute, it start snowing, I giggle and play with the snow a little and then got lost in a book about a lost boy with the name Peter living some place named Neverland ''I found it.'' Lucy say and I close the book taking it with me and run to her side ''Like a p in psychology, like the h in psychiatry, invisible ink and the truth in theology...'' Lucy and I read in one voice ''And the spell is complete. Now all is visible.''

Now something is moving around here in the room with us, but since we undo the spell we saw someone I'm guessing the professor. He was tall with a beard and he made eye contact with us, I'm guessing that he thinks he is still invisible, we told him why we were in his house and he understood. We walk out the door and we saw Caspian,Ed and the crew and Eustace, thank god they didn't leave him behind ''Lucy'' Ed say ''Bella'' Caspian say and I run and hug him ''Your majesty's.'' professor Coriakin say and bow to Caspian and Ed ''Caspian and Edmund this is Coriakin, is his island.'' Lucy say and I nodded.

''That's what he thinks.'' a man with a beard and one foot say ''I made you invisible for your own protection.'' Coriakin say ''Those are the thinks that took us?'' Lucy whisper to me ''Yeah, I guess.'' I say and look as Coriakin throw some glitter on them and they run away ''What was that?'' Lucy ask him ''Glitter but don't tell them.'' he responded ''What are they?'' Eustace ask ''Dufflepuds.'' Coriakin say to him ''Right of course, silly me.'' Eustace say and I giggle at him ''Now lets go inside, I have something to saw you all.'' Coriakin say and leads us all inside.

A/N hey guys!! sorry for not updating last week and sorry for the crappy chapter i'm really not okay those past weeks and i really am sorry for reading this hideous chapter,anyway now i have an idea and i want your opinion about it,so i want to focus more on Caspian's and Isabella's relationship and not so much to the story plot,i want the story to have more details about them and not for that much details to whats going on in Narnia,i really hope you understand what i'm trying to say and tell me what you think in the comments!! Anyway,sorry again for the crappy chapter as i say am not okay at all so please bare with me for awhile!! i love you all and as always stay beautiful <3 

A/N Edited. Thank you so much for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 11/06/2020