Chapter 9

Isabella's POV

Caspian,Edmund and I walk to the boat so we could go back to the ship ''Balla get to the boat so we can push it in the water.'' Caspian say and I just nodded and walk to the boat with Eustace diary close to my chest ''BELLA!! ISABELLA'' Caspian and Edmund yell at me and as I was about to turn around a bloody dragon pick me up and start flying me to the ship. Lucy saw me and screamed my name, the dragon fly me around with me screaming for help but then I saw that the dragon has useed his fire to write something down, it reads ''I AM EUSTACE'' ''oh my god Eustace!!'' I say with happy tears running down my face ''I thought you were dead!!'' I continue.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''He must have been tempted by the treasure.'' Edmund say ''Anyone knows that the dragon treasure is enchanted, well anyone from him.'' Caspian say ''Well all I care about is that he is alive.'' I say and hugged his face ''Oh let me help you.'' I say again asIi saw him struggling to get of a golden bracelet. He lifted his foot and I pull the bracelet out and he scream in pain ''Is there anyway to change him back?'' I ask Caspian ''Not that i know off.'' he responsd and look at Drinian and he look at Eustace ''Aunt alberta will not be pleased.'' Ed say and Eustace growls at him ''Sorry about your head boy, I overreact a little sometimes.'' Reep say to our new dragon ''The boats are ready.'' Tauros yells ''We can't leave him alone.'' I say with a very determinant voice ''We can't bring him on board your majesty.'' Drinian say to me ''Everyone go back to the ship we will stay here until morning to figure what we are going to do.'' Caspian say. 

''You can't just stay here your majesty, you'll freeze to death.'' Rhice say to Caspian and Eustace blowout fire to a log and we all giggle ''You were saying.'' says Reep. Everyone start getting things ready to sleep in ''I'm really happy that you are alive, even in this form.'' I say to Eustace and he nodded ''Well I know that is my fault, I should have drop down to help you myself.'' I say and sat next to him. He shakes his head 'no' telling me that is not my fault ''Oh I found this!'' I say and saw him his diary ''I didn't read it but I'll keep it until we find a way to turn you back.'' I say and I saw him try to smile at me and I giggle hugging him again.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying down in a blanket reading the book that Coriakin gave me from his library, the book is amazing it says about Peter Pan who lives in Neverland with the lost boys Tootles, Nibs, Curly, Slightly, and The Twins and the never grow old. One day Peter took Wendy Darling And her brothers John and Michael to Neverland and they stay there. Wendy become their mother and Peter become their father and don't forget Captain Hook who hates Peter and he kidnapped Wendy,Tootles, Nibs, Curly, Slightly,The Twins,John and Michael and tinkerbell, Tink is Peter's fairy,but Peter save them from the bad Captain Hook and the Darling children returned to their home and their mam and dad adopted the lost boys and Peter goes back to Neverland. What an amazing story ''What are you reading?'' Caspian ask me ''Peter Pan.'' I say as I close the book I just finished

''Did you like it?'' he asks ''Liked it? I loved it!!'' I say and look at him ''Well would you like to tell me the story so I can sleep?'' he asks me with puppy dog eyes and I start telling the story ''Once upon a time...'' half way to the story I fell asleep in Caspian chest with his hands wrapped around me perfectly.

A/N hope you like it!! love you all and as always stay beautiful!!! <3 

A/N Edited. Thank you so much for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 11/06/2020