Chapter 11

A/N i'm back yeah!! sorry i made you all wait for so long but i had my reasons!! anyway i'll make this chapter with a surprise in it!! thank you all so much!! 

Isabella's POV  

I woke up feeling like I want to throw up, again is like the third time today. We talk about when we'll go to the dark island and we decided later today so we can prepare ourselves. As for me Caspian said that I will stay in our room because I'm sick but the thing is I'm not sick, I'm pregnant. The point is that I'm just 20 years old and the child is making my final decision more difficult but I'm more then happy that I'm going to be a mother.

I walk out of the room to the deck to talk with Lucy about my pregnancy ''Ed, have you seen Lucy?'' I ask Ed ''Yes,Lucy!!'' he yell and she walk to us ''What are you doing out of your bed?'' he asks ''I came to get Lucy'' ''Oh Bella you say you came to get me?'' she say ''Yes come with me.'' I say and drag her to my room.

I opened the door and close it behind me ''What happened?'' she asks me ''Well lets just say that is a good thing.'' I say and sat down on my bed and she sat next to me ''Tell me Bella.'' ''Well I'm...I-i am .... pregnant.'' I say and wait for a reaction ''That's AMAZING!!'' she screams and starts to jump up and down and laughing ''Oh my god we have to tell Ed!!'' she say as she was about to leave but I stop her by grabbing her wrist ''What?'' she asks and her smile slowly leaving her face ''I don't think that is a good idea.'' I say and let go of her wrist slowly ''Did you tell Caspian?'' ''No, not yet.'' I say and sat back down and she kneels in front of me and say ''I think you should tell him, he deserve to know. You need extra protection now.'' she say making me look at her.

''I'll tell him tomorrow.'' I say ''No!! You will tell him now!!'' she yell ''I'll go get him.'' she say and get up and walk out of the room ''Fine..'' I say to her but more to myself, what if he doesn't want a child? What if he break up with me? What if he wants it and he dies at the island today? Oh my god i don't even want to think of the last one ''You wanted to speak with me?'' he ask as he close the door behind him and sat next to me and I was playing with my dress.

'' I say to her but more to myself, what if he doesn't want a child? What if he break up with me? What if he wants it and he dies at the island today? Oh my god i don't even want to think of the last one ''You wanted to speak with me?'' he ask as ...

 ''Well yes.'' I say and look at him ''I'm....I-I am... look Caspian, you are going to be a father.'' I say and look down waiting for the worst but they never came ''Oh my god that's great.'' he say hugging me and he spun me around telling me that it was the best gift I could ever give to him and I was more than happy ''You have to stay her, you are not going to come with us at the island.'' he say and I just say a simple yes because I don't want our child getting hurt.

After hours and hours of the ship shaking and me crying and praying that everyone is still alive Caspian comes to our room and takes me out andIi saw Ed and Lucy hugging and all the boats that the green mist took. Caspian and I walk to Lucy and Ed and they hug me ''We did it, I knew we would.'' Lucy says with a smile ''It wasn't just us then?'' Ed say and I smile ''Hey!! Hey!! Down here Bella!! Lucy!!'' we walk to the sound of the voice and we saw Eustace in the water and he was a boy again not a dragon ''Eustace!!'' we all say ''Look I'm a boy again.'' he say with the biggest smile ever and I jump to the water and swim to him and hug him and Reep did the same thing ''Look! Look!!'' Reep say and me and Caspian say at the same time ''Aslan's country.''

A/N so Bella is pregnant!! hope you like it,i love you all and as always stay beautiful bye bye!! <3 :D

A/N Edited. Thank you all for reading and as always stay beautiful <3 11/06/2020