Chapter 24

The story I'm reccomending today is My Happy Ending! I loved that book to pieces and it's definitely one of my favorites on this site.  It's adorable and Noah is just uh you'll love him. lol And Amber cant cook! Anyways give it a chance it's great. By Livelaughluv451

This story has came so far! Thank you soo much for all the love and support and all the comments and votes last chapter! Well here's what I promised a Blaze chapter. I feel it gives away a lot, but here ya go, insight in Blaze's head. Now let's top last chapters comments and votes! And remember I answer questions!

I slipped down the stairs,
Tripped over your fragile ego,
I slid down the hallway,
Right into the web you'd woven,
And you never said,
That you meant to save someone,
Somebody just like me,
And you never told me,
You wanted to love someone,
Somebody just like me

Artist: Paramore Song:Just Like Me(I think it's a perfect song for this chap)

Blaze’s Pov.

“Uhm, Blaze?” Sage called out from inside the bathroom, I turned my head to hear her better even though I couldn’t see her. “This is kind of awkward but did you kiss my neck yesterday?” She asked in a low volume.

“Sage, it’s hard to remember those things. Why?” I remembered it clear as daylight, but it was something I rather not bring up.

“Because you gave me a hickey you idiot. Do you know the torment I’m going to get from Aubrey because of this?” She whispered harshly coming out of the bathroom narrowing her eyes at me.

“Just cover it up.” She glared at me all the way into the closet and back to the bathroom.

“So where is Lana and Zac?” Sage asked skipping out of the bathroom in a pair of my jogging pants and a gray t-shirt, and a scarf; because yeah no one would ask questions about a scarf in hot weather. The pants were roo big for her so she had to roll them a couple of time, but even like that she was pretty. Whoa-no—no! Glad I caught myself there. This is nothing more than a business arrangement. I shook my head and my eyes continued to follow the bouncing girl who was wearing my clothes.

“They’re in the living room.” I told her slowly as if I was talking to a two year old. She gave a flat look and bounded over to where I was sitting on the bed.

She tugged on my arm in a pursuit to get me up. “Come on Blaze I bet you’ve been on this bed next to me since this morning. Up! We’re going out there with our friends.” She smiled and I allowed her to pull me. She amazed me because most girls, that I’ve come to know; when they’re on their ‘special week’ they’re grouchy and moody. But Sage seems to act normal.

She pulled me out to where Zac and Lana were lounging on the couch. Lana smiled and Zac spared us a glance from the TV.

“So let’s have a little fun question game? Let’s see if the soon-to-be newlyweds really know each other.” Lana gave Sage’s scarf a once over but didn’t say anything about it.

“Sounds like fun!” Zac smirked; it was very irritating to say the least. I was about to say no until I saw Sage’s face light up and shake her head. I sighed but decided to let them have their fun.

“So between you two who decides what they do?” Lana shot out the first question and I looked at Sage to answer. To be honest I was a little curious on what she’d say.

“Well that one’s easy. Usually Blaze, but lately he’s been letting me decide. Which is really sweet.” Her acting was better than I thought, she rested her hand on mines and more than I’m willing to admit, it made my heart beat.