Ch. 10

Avery's p.o.v.

I slammed the door shut and started packing the very few clothes I have. I was almost done packing when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door my ass of a mate.

"Can I come in?" He asks almost hesitantly.

"Sure," I say while standing aside to let him in. I close the door and look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm not mad that alex is your sister, I'm not even mad. I'm disappointed that you hid something from me. It should have been one of the first things you should've told me." I say crossing my arms.

"Well how was I supposed to tell you? The first time we ever talked alone, we had a god damn fight! So while we were fighting was I just supposed to say 'oh by the way alex, you friend, is my sister?!' It's not that easy avery! Every time we talk we always fight. Dammit how are we going to be together if all we do is fight?" He looks at me sadly.

"A-are you rejecting me?" I ask so quietly almost he couldn't hear it. ALMOST couldn't hear it. He growls at me and stalks forward. He grabs my waist and pulls me toward him. Before I could tell him off, he puts his lips to mine. When our lips touched it felt like sparks flew everywhere- as cliche as it sounded it was magical. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I denied. He growled at me again. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it causing me to gasp, making him have the opportunity to deepen the kiss. We fought for dominance, which he sadly won. We broke apart gasping for air.

"Damn you," is all I mutter causing him to chuckle.

"Still thinking about leaving princess?" I look at him and think.

"I guess I could stay for a few more days." Is all I say. He face lights up at what I say. He then grabs me and twirls me through the air making me laugh. He puts me down and gives me a long passionate kiss.

"Let's take a walk." He takes my hand an I just nod. We walk out if my room to the woods. We just hold hands and walk to the woods. We stay silent until we get farther away from the pack house.

"Tell me about yourself Avery." Dylan says breaking the silence.

"Well my name is Avery Thomson. I am 18 years old. My birthday is august 6th. My mom died when I was 8. Umm i was born rogue. That's it mostly. What about you?"

"Well my mane is Dylan, I am 19 years old. My birthday is october 11th. My mom died too. Hey what about your dad? You never mentioned him.or is that a rough patch?" He asks like he knew something.

"Um my dad he was nice to me. He loved me. Took care of me and everything." I say. It's not a lie because he did when mom was alive.

"Then why did you run from him?" I look Dylan in the eye shocked he asked me that.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Why did you run from your father? Because he sure as hell didn't come with you. What did he do to you Avery?" I look up at Dylan with tears in my eyes. He stops walking and hugs me tight. I hug him back and just break. I might seem like a rebel, a badass, but what my dad did to me left me scarred and sadly scared. The only people who I hung out with were alex and Julia. I put a wall up. Never let my guard down. I became jumpy and nervous around men. Dylan pulled away an looked at me.

"Shhh baby girl don't cry. We don't have to talk about him until you want to. Okay?" I just nod and hug him again. We just stand in the middle of the woods hugging, and it felt nice. I felt safe for once.

Dylan's p.o.v.

She felt so fragile in my arms. Why did I have to ask about her father?! I'm such an idiot! Her father obviously did something to her. I'm not sure what, but I going to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys so I know this is short but so many people have been bugging me to update so I did. Also a lot of people have be really mean to me about the dad being the unknown p.o.v. Yeah I get it I did a suckish job at hiding the fact that it was her dad. But you don't have to be mean about it. It really hurts my feelings when people do that. I do things for a reason you may not like it but it happens to make the story more interesting. I am not blaming anyone or naming names. I'm just saying it does hurt when I get mean or rude comments. So my rant is all over. Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks,

Alex <3

***unedited***