Ch. 23

Dylan's p.o.v.

I woke up to what felt like soft taps on my chest. I open my eyes a little bit to see Avery hitting me and trying to get comfy. Wow she she doesn't even hit like a girl, probably worse (I am a girl so it was very hard to write that!). I fake a groan so she would stop 'hitting' me. Then she had her little sass to her I couldn't handle it so when she got I had to pull her back. Then she just had to run out of the room. Damn it I'm going to have to catch up to her aren't i?

'Yup you are but it won't take long' my wolf, Damian says. I agree and run to catch up, but when I do she starts to scream what I wish my pack would never talk about ever. I scoop her her up and put her over my shoulder, hey if she was bridal style she would've tried something. Then Michael comes along and I've known him long enough that he would do anything to help a friend out so he didn't help Avery. Which made me thrilled. She's deserves a punishment. Yet what? I'm just going to have to figure that out now I guess...

Avery's p.o.v.

Dylan looms over me with pitch black eyes, his wolf is in control, shit.

"D-Dylan y-you need t-to calm d-down." I say taking a small step backwards each time. He noticed my movements and steps forward each time I step back. My back collides with the wall leaving me trapped and nowhere else to go. Dylan puts his hands on the wall beside my head so I couldn't escape.

"And just why should I calm down baby?" he growls and to say it wasn't sexy was a complete and total lie. Only problem is he is scaring me, a lot. This is exactly like one time what my dad did to me...

Flashback (in 3rd person)

"AVERY WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Avery runs down the stairs, she was 16 at the time. Avery looks at her dad scared to know what the monster wants, but knows what to reply to keep him away.

"Yes sir?"

"I need you to do something for me sweetie. I need you to not do anything or say anything, ok?" he never called her sweetie, and he never asked for anything, and it was very obvious he was drunk. Bottle cans were littered all over the place. She feared the man in front of her knowing the pain he could cause while drunk, but more sober.

"O-of course s-sir what do you want me to do?" All she wanted to do was run to her room lock the door and hide or even better run away.

"A couple of friends are coming over and I need you to be a good little girl and clean all this up.... oh and I have an outfit for you." He says and pulls out a small skimpy maid costume, that if you bend down your butt would be shown and your cleavage. Avery shakes her head and starts backing away. But before she got to the stairs he grabs her hair and pulls her to the wall and puts his hands on either side so she wouldn't escape.

"Well if you don't want to put the outfit on I guess I'll just have to put it on you," he says menacingly and starts ripping her clothes off. She begs and cries for him to stop, but he won't. He enjoys her pain and pleas and smiles his evil grin and laughs his evil laugh. When he's done with her he throws the costume towards her and walks away with words that should never be repeated. She cries while changing knowing what his friends will be doing to her tonight, but maybe one will be nice and take her out of this hell-hole, though that chance is slim an she knows it.

End of flashback (Avery's p.o.v.)

Tears are all over my face and fear courses through me, I look up to see Dylan holding me telling me everything will be okay. Michaels there next to him nodding his head to say he saw my flashback. I curl up to Dylan more crying harder knowing what that monster did to me and what he still could do to me.

Dylan's p.o.v.

Right when I put my hands beside her face she froze, almost like she was in the middle of seeing something. Them all of a sudden she just falls, right before her head hits the ground I catch her and hold her. Michael comes rushing in.

"She's having a flashback of her getting um... abused be her dad."

"He's not abusing her Michael and you know it, he's doing something far more worse."

I start shaking her to try to wake up but hers eyes are glossed over and she's almost frozen in a state of terror. Knowing there's nothing we can do to stop this I hold her and whisper sweet things in her ear. Then she looks up at me and I start saying it's okay and she looks at Michael who nods and curls back up to me. My eyes gloss over knowing she is curled up to me right now and since I can calm her down I wrap my hands around her tighter and cradle her back and forth. She falls asleep in my arms and I bring her to the bed and pull the covers up to her. I look at Michael and nod so he can leave. He looks back at Avery then turns around and leaves. I crawl in with Avery and wish she would let me in. Yes she told me her story, but she keeps her feelings locked up and what he actually did to her emotionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it!!! I hope this was a bit longer but I'm not sure so I'm sorry if it's short! You guys probably thought that something good was going to happen hahaha my bad. thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday it was amazing!!! I got pretty accurate ages in the comments the lowest was 9 and the highest was 21, but I am neither I am actually 15!! So congrats to... drumroll please.......

@Raven_Darkthief

The first to fully guess my age so great guessing! Please follow her and please..

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks and love you guys,

Alex <3

***unedited***