Ch. 24

Avery's p.o.v.

I wake up to Dylan's arms being wrapped around and I can't help but feel safe. I snuggle closer to him and know this is where I belong. My thoughts go to my dad and I realize I can't stay here I would be putting everyone in danger. I don't want to leave Dylan but if it keeps him safe then I will. I get out of Dylan's hold and put a pillow around his arms so be thinks I'm still next to him. I head towards the kitchen and see Michael making cereal (that makes sense right?). I walk towards him and grab his cereal and start munch on it. He gives me a look like I just killed a puppy. With my mouth full I have him a look and asked,

"What?" He looks at me then back at the cereal then back at me several times and gets me annoyed in the process.

"What?" I ask again daring him to stay silent.

"You took my cereal," he says pointing at the cereal with a sad face.

"I was gonna eat that I made it just for me with the perfect amount of cereal and the perf-"

"That's nice Michael now if your done I'm going to eat my cereal," I state and take the spoon and start eating the cereal. He looks at me and sadly making more cereal. When he finishes his new bowl of cereal he looks up at with a childish smile and goes to get a spoon. Dylan comes to the kitchen and then sees me. Then he notices Michael's cereal. He grabs the cereal then heads to me to sit down. Michael walks in with the spoon raised up in his hand an sees Dylan with his cereal.

"Thanks Mikey," Dylan says grabbing the spoon from his hand," I needed a spoon." Michael looks at me then Dylan and stomps out of the room like a two year old mumbling something about getting revenge. When he leaves I start to burst out laughing not able to hold it in anymore. Dylan looks at me with the confused look that's saying 'what's so funny?'

"T-that w-was Mikey's c-cereal hahah," I say stuttering from laughing.

"So whys that a big deal?"

"Because I already stole his cereal then he made a new one which you just stole hahahha." We look at each other and burst out laugh. While laughing there was a knock on the door. Dylan stands to get up but I stop him and tell him I'll get it. I head towards the door and open it looking around but seeing no one. Before I close it I see a note. I look at the note and yell for Dylan. Dylan comes dashing out of the kitchen looking ready to kill someone. I hand him the note that is shaking from my hand.

"Who is he talking about in the note Avery," I shake my head telling for Alex to come down. She comes barreling down the stairs.

"What what is it? what happened?" the look I have on my face tells her that it's not good.

"What happened," she states asking with pleading eyes.

"He has her," I hand her the note and looks at me.

"Dear Avery, how happy are you? You have your mate, protector, one best friend. Wait didn't you have two best friends? who were they, ah yes the bitch and the mover. How is the bitch, still a bitch? But wait where's the mover? You thought I didn't pay attention my dear. I have her, well had. She became useless to me so I left her, somewhere all alone scared and losing blood. Better hurry or she might not make it... with all hate, your father"

"Ave is that all-"

"Yeah Alex that's blood, he write all that in her blood."

"Avery who is he talking who does he have?" Dylan looks at me concern for me and his pack.

"He has the only other person that cared for me before all this, before she moved. He has Julia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys yeah I lied, but I didn't mean too I swear!!!! I feel so bad it's just that I have writers block and had no idea what to write! So if you have any ideas please message me. Also thank you so much for all those comments I loved them all! I loved disney by the way except for my sister thinking she knew everything an getting us lost. Other than that amazing! I'm happy I'm back at school it is hectic like always but I see friends so that's good. How was your day? what did you do during vacation if you had one? please answer and...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,
Alex <3

***unedited*****