The Perks of Having The Perv Boss

A/N: Hi everyone! This is a story that I'm currently working on  and I can't wait to share it to you guys! Don't forget to vote, follow me and comment. 

--

//Sneak peak-//

"Some party huh?" A deep and husky voice shrilled down my ears. I instantly turn my head to look whoever it was. It was some guy that I don't even know. He has a blonde hair or brown hair? I can't really see clearly because different lights invaded the room. His charming brown round eyes were looking at me. I didn't answered his remarks about the party and decided to drink the remaining liquid that's inside of my bottle. It burns.

"You drink quite a lot for such a beautiful lady." He said. He was definitely talking to me. I just gave him a blank look and kept my mouth shut. The alcohol had already put an effect on my system because my eye sight hasn't been seeing any clear images and I'm getting kind of dizzy. Not to mention about the fact that I feel so hot even I'm not even sweating at all.

I giggled in the thought of how I was losing myself because I drank the bottle of liquor. I heard him chuckled and he seemingly shuffled closer to me. "You are definitely drunk young lady. You shouldn't have done that because you're making me want to kiss you." I turn my head to look away from him and pretended that I didn't hear him. I may be drunk but that doesn't mean I'm asleep. My energy has been dropped to zero that I can't hardly speak. I just shut my mouth and pretended that I didn't hear him so that he will have the idea that I'm not interested with him. "You don't seem to be bothered if a college guy like me will kiss someone like you?" He asks bluntly.

I just laugh at his remarkable question and I later found both of his hands against the wall, both of his arms are blocking me in, preventing me to escape away from him. "Darling, I just can't resist you." He said softly. I can feel my heart nearly exploding because of how he delivered the words to me, plus the fact that our faces are just inches apart. Don't tell me that he was going to make a move because if he does, I don't know how to even punch a guy like him in this kind of situation. His sweet scent exhaled against my cheek, I was about to put my hands on his chest, to push him away from me but then he desperately moves his face towards me and I later found his lips touched mine. I closed my eyes and wondered what I am even feeling inside. It was like electricity ran all over my body and my heart keeps on beating loudly and faster than the normal heart beat that every human being has. I felt his hand trailed my jaw and slowly down to my neck. This is the first kiss that I had received aside from my parents and I didn't even expect that I will get this kiss from some guy that I don't even know and not to mention, he is fucking older than me. Seconds later, the gentle kiss became deeper and more passionate. I don't know what to do since I'm new to this and this is my first kiss but the unnamed guy managed to guide my lips to move with his. He's good at this. I feel like everything that is inside my body is burning. I am officially going insane. I wanted him to get away from me but my body and mind is betraying me. His arms slowly wraps around my waist and he gently pulled me closer. My chest was being pushed because of his built body. The more he gets closer, the deeper the kiss gets. My hands weren't able to move, they are just on the side of my body. He slowly pulled out of the kiss and starts to trailed kisses on my cheeks and down to my neck. "Stop. Get away from me." I said in a weak and soft tone of voice. I felt his lips form into a smile and said, "I can't. You're just too darn irresistible." After he said those words, I felt his lips get back on mine as he started to give me the passionate kiss that we shared just a moment ago. I slowly felt his hands travelled towards my waist, when I felt his hand going up and towards to my sensitive part of my body, my eyes slowly opened. In my surprise, I felt his hand touching my breast. I didn't know that I still have some power left in me that I pushed him away and immediately connected my fists towards his face.

--

A senior high school student as a worker and a college student who happens to be the boss. Both live differently, both have different attitudes, but will both have the same desire and love for each other?