Chapter 6

Camila's POV 

The whole weekend had me in distress. It was mostly spent of trying to communicate with Lauren, although she was completely ignoring my texts. I must of sent her about fifty messages, apologizing for what happened in class on Friday. Though, she did correspond to it, she liked it, why was she being so  stubborn about it. I was getting tired of it, I hadn't given up though, it had barely been a week.

To make matters worse, on Friday in her class, I sort of got into a huge argument with Sierra. I was already pissed because of what happened with Lauren, to add onto it, I remembered what Dinah said about the rumors that Sierra was spreading about Lauren. It all just came out. I had no tolerance when it came to her, so when she got in my face about sitting in the seat that she wanted, I defended myself. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking rationally.

How was I after the makeout session with Lauren? My mind was all over the place, as well as my energy.

Point is, Lauren had to intervene between us. For the first time, I didn't feel embarrassed for being immature, I couldn't care less actually.

Luckily nothing major happened. The class went on. The only thing that Lauren did was sit us away from each other for that day.

Now I was waiting for first period to start, and I was finally going to see her again. My whole weekend literally consisted of me wanting it to end. I just had to see Lauren, and talk to her. It wasn't appropriate at school, but apparently it was the only place I would have that chance to. Hey, she was the teacher, she couldn't ignore her students.

Leaving my friends behind, and I walked to the classroom. Vero tried coming with me but I stopped her. With the excuse that it was private due to work that I was having difficulty with. By her expression, it was clear that she was doubting it. I wasn't going to waste time convincing her though.

Luckily, she stayed behind with Dinah and Shawn.

When I reached her classroom, I tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. It was locked. Well that wasn't going to stop me, so I knocked on the door and waited. I heard footsteps from the other side of the door.

The door opened, but stopped midway when Lauren saw that it was me. The door was getting ready to close, but I stuck my hand in the doorway to stop it.

"We need to talk." I spoke firmly, not willing to take no for an answer. Lauren had been firm with me, now I was too. No more sweet talk.

Her eyes squinted, seeming shocked by my approach.

"Please, Camila, not now." She sort of pleaded.

"Then way?" I questioned. "You're always saying that but never set a time to actually talk. On Friday, the only reason we talked was because of me." I said. It was true, if I wouldn't have offered to help her, then that chance would have never come. The kiss would've never happened. "By the way, you can't leave me out here. I'm the student, therefore you have to hear me out." Let's see her argue against that.

"When it comes to school." She retorted.

"Let me in." I demanded.

She looked out of the classroom, making sure no one was around.

"Fine." She groaned, opening the door more. I walked in while she closed the door and locked it. Good, who knows if I'll be able to resist myself around her. Already, I wanted to jump on her and kiss those soft plump lips of hers. "Why won't you leave me alone?" She huffed as she walked to her desk.

"Why?" I laughed skeptically. "Don't play dumb. You know why." I hissed. It was truly frustrating me, seeing her behave like this. She wasn't fooling me though. I could see how much she was struggling to keep the act up.