Chapter Seven- Did I not Make You Breakfast Enough?

Once we arrived at Mason's house we got out and started towards the door. As we walked up his driveway you could hear the music blaring through the house. When we got inside there we're people already passed out, grinding on the dance floor, making out, vomiting, and even people dancing on top of tables!

" Hey I'll get us drinks!" Griffin yells to us over the music.

We all nod and then us girls go onto the dance floor when ' Hotline Bling' comes on. As we keep dancing I feel a pair of hands land on my hips, when I look up I see Mason looking down at me. I quickly turn around to face him and rip his hands off of me, then ask.

" What are you doing?"

" Dancing" he simply replies.

I just roll my eyes and walk off to go find Griffin. But then Mason grabs my arm pulling me back.

I immediately snap my head around to face him" What do you want from me Mason..." I groan.

"You do remember our little deal don't you Tessa?" He asks with a grin.

"I promised to go to your party Mason. I never promised to dance with you!" I shout getting pissed off.

"One dance then I'll let you go on your own." He says.

"Fine but one dance that's it and if you try any kind of shit I'll beat your ass." I scold.

He puts his hands up in surrender and then holds one up to me and then leads me back to the dance floor.

He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me close then wraps my arms around his neck. I just simply roll my eyes as he does this. We stay silent for a little while as we sway to the music but it's really uncomfortable for me. As his hands start to move down to my ass I push him away and glare at him

" What the fuck did I say about pulling shit?" I shout at him.

"I'm not playing any games here Tessa."he smirks.

"You bastard get the hell away from me and just leave me alone!" I tell them turn to walk away. Mason grabs my arm pulling me back to him. He pulls me so close to him that his lips are right next to my ear and I can feel his breath on my head. He then whispers in my ear, " I'll tell everyone here about how you're an alcoholic who ran away to Europe just to escape her problems. And then I'll tell them all about Valentino. And wouldn't he think that's interesting?"

I suddenly froze." What the hell do you mean wouldn't he think that's interesting? " I say but it barely comes out as a whisper. I can't speak as a sudden wave of emotions flood over me. Sadness, confusion, anger, fear. All of these thoughts are racing through my head as well, all leading back to asking myself; what if he's here? Will I be brave enough to stand up to him? Will I beat the living shit out of him? Will I become a coward and start balling?

" Oh I guess you two haven't had your reunion yet then." Mason laughs and I just stand there in a daze, a daze of anger. He left me! He broke me! He didn't even try to call me!

" Well here he is now. " Mason says backing away from me, leaving me there with him.

As he walks up to me I barely recognize him. His long brown hair is now short and he's gotten bigger muscles. My breathing has become ragged but I calm myself back down and think of how he made me feel. How he broke me. How he took everything from me.

" Tessa you look different. It's good, the muscles are a big turn on. " Valentino says with a wink. And that was all it took for me to snap.

I slap Valentino across the face " YOU'RE FLIRTING WITH ME AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CALL! I WAS A MESS BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU VALENTINO, ALL BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I scream of of anger and sadness. Everyone is now looking at us and the music has stopped. Tears brim my eyes, daring to stream down my face but I hold them back.

Valentino takes a step towards me but I take a step back. " Don't you dare come near me." I sneer.

" Tessa listen please, just give me another chance. I want-" Valentino pleads but I cut him off.

" Another chance?" I scoff, " Why the hell would I give you another chance after you cheated on me with some slut? And are you back to me now because she wanted more than just hook ups late at night? You broke me Valentino and I will always hate you for that. I thought that we had everything. I was so good to you, I did nothing to deserve what you did. And why the hell would you do it? Was I not good enough in bed? Was I too clingy? Oh what did I not make you breakfast enough? I don't know what the hell I did to deserve that but what I do know is that I will NEVER forgive you for what you did to me. " I say as everyone is staring and some people even recording.

Valentino doesn't say anything for a few moments but then speaks " I will get you back somehow Tessa, I promise you that. I don't want you with any other man but me. Because I love you."

" If you loved me then why did you cheat on me?" I spit. " And you'll never get me back Valentino because you're dead to me! " I say and then turn around to walk away but then an idea pops into my head. If he wants me back and can't then it will be the perfect revenge...

" Oh and I'm already with another guy, Mason. " I grin at him and then walk away leaving him speechless, along with everyone else.