Chapter Twenty Seven- I Want You

Tessa's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning with wild hair and my clothes from last night still on. The smell of bacon and eggs is invading my room so I quickly fix my hair and throw on some clothes before going down stairs.

When I get to the kitchen I see Chloe and Hailey sitting at the island eating breakfast.

"Morning." I say and their heads snap in my direction. They both stand there gazing at my bruises and the cut on my lip.

Hailey finally composes herself and speaks up. "Do you want some breakfast?"

I nod my head.

Hailey and Chloe don't like that I fight, same with Tayte. But they understand that it helps me with my emotions, so they let me continue fighting. The girls and I never talk about it unless I come home in a really bad condition. But Tayte on the other hand wants me to tell him because he understands and knows how it can be, and I'm really thankful for that.

"So what did you girls do last night?" I ask them, knowing they don't want to talk about my night.

"We watched netflix as usual." Chloe replied.

I nodded in return. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over to the door before opening it.

"Valentino...?" I asked breathlessly.

"Tes I need to talk to you." He said trying to make his way in but I stopped him.

"Valentino leave. Now." I said, my voice raising.

"Tessa please it's important." He pleaded.

"Valentino leave." I urged him again.

"Tessa it's about Jul-" He begins but is cut off when Chloe comes up behind me.

"What's going on... Oh. You! Leave." Chloe yells once she see's Valentino, and then slams the door in his face.

I turn back to her a few moments later."Thank you. Um, I'm gonna go shower." I say before rushing up the stairs.

I quickly grab a towel and turn on the water before climbing into the shower. I feel so exhausted with everything going on between Mason and I fighting, Valentino, Julio, Owen and Hailey. It's just causing so much stress on me.

I climb into the shower and sink down to the ground as I feel the water pelting my back. Everything that's happened has finally hit me, and now I'm slowly falling apart again. I just try and relax but it doesn't do much good so for about fifteen minutes I just sit there on the floor of the shower as my mind has thoughts racing through it. Soon enough the water turns cold and I climb out of the shower before drying myself off and putting some comfortable clothes on. Not feeling like doing anything I crawl into bed and soon drift asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I wake up to hear voices outside my door.

"Mason she's not in the mood." I believe Chloe says.

"I need to see her, I have to apologize." Mason replies.

I crawl out of bed and open my door to see them glaring at each other. Mason head snaps my way, as does Chloe's. Chloe looks my way, wondering if I'll be okay with him and I nod. Chloe gives me one more wary look but then walks away, leaving Mason and I alone. I turn back and look at him waiting for him to speak.

"Tessa, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I didn't know that you fought because of Valentino, and I didn't know that he broke you. But I don't care that you're broken because I want to fix you. I'll sew, glue, tape, even staple every single broken piece of your heart. Tessa I want to get to know you. I want to know everything about you. I want you Tessa." He finally finishes. I don't say anything I just jump into his arms and hug him and he hugs me back.

"It's okay, you didn't know. But I'm scared to let you in Mason. I don't want to get hurt." I admit to him.

"I promise not to hurt you. If you're afraid to be hurt again, then you're afraid to be loved again. Don't let hearts that didn't love you, keep you from the hearts that will. My heart will love you Tessa you just have to let me." Mason says passionately to me.

"Okay, I'll try." I agree.

Mason plants a kiss on my forehead before speaking again." I have a surprise for you."

"What's that?" I ask curiously.

"Be ready by 7:00 tonight, and dress in some casual clothes." Mason says before planting another kiss on my forehead and then leaving.