chapter 9:you were dead

Faith's P.O.V

i was awoken to a high pitched scream,i jumped out of bed and ran out of the room to be met by Ashton and Johnnie running in to me.

"are you alright?" ashton asked worry laced in his voice 

"it wasnt me" was all i said then we hear it again, it sounded it came from outside in the forest me,Ashton and Johnnie ran out side 

"stay inside Faith" Ashton said as soon as Johnnie left through the door running

"hell no, im coming with you"i said 

"it could be rouges" he kept going on trying to get me to stay

"fine we dont have time, just go" i heard another scream it sounded like a girls scream, high pitched it sounded like it was from fear, as soon as i finished speaking Ashton ran out i saw him shift and run after Johnnie.i should probably call Ricky he'll be with meg right now his mate. i went to the phone and dialled his number.

Ashton's P.O.V 

when me and Ashton get to the source of the screaming, to say we were surprised was an understatement, it was just a little girl curled up in a ball her head in her arms, all i could see was her brown hair it wasnt long, or short it was medium and she was crying.

"hello my name is Johnnie where are your parents" Johnnie asked gently approaching her.

"she left me" was all she said it was muffled 

"who? who left you?"i said kneeling down so if she looked up i would be eye to eye with her.

"mom" she sobbed 

"abby is that you?" said i voice from behind us.Faith what is she doin here i told her to stay behind.wait what how does she know this girl.

"Faith" the girl sat up and walked over, i looked at them it was like seeing double almost accept from hair length and colours.Faith had long dark blonde hair and the abby girl had medium brown hair and ocean blue eyes.

"hold up someone please tell me how you know eachother and please tell me Faith why did you come out i told you to stay inside we didnt know if rogues were out her?"i said i thought she was safe at home but no she came out if any rogues were out here and got her i wouldnt know hat to do.

Faith's P.O.V

its her. goddess i thought i would never see her again,my twin, my bestfriend i thought she was dead that was the reason mom left so why is she here alive and well she looks okay.

"hold up someone please tell me how you know eachother and please tell me Faith why did you come out i told you to stay inside we didnt know if any rogues were out her"Ashton said he sounded upset but i couldnt really concentrate, my sister was alive i havent thought of her in 5 years it was too painful when i did so i always dismissed it.my mother left the next day after that.

i turned to Ashton not making eye contact "1st i got worried about Johnnie and you and i called Ricky he's on his way and did you really think i was just gonna sit still while you run off in to the forest at 3 in the morning and 2nd this is my twin sister who i thought was dead"i said hesitant at the end

"you thought i was dead i thought you were dead, mum told me you died then we came here she said she had business to sort out and then left me here" Abby said 

"what she told me you were dead and why did she leave you here"i asked questions were swarming my head even more then last night when i found out who my mate was.

why did she leave her?why did she say i was dead to her?and she was dead to me?

"come on we can talk when we get back to the house" Johnnie said guiding us back to our house i turned my head to Abby and smiled and she smiled back, for some reason i feel as though i can only go up from here, after all what worse could happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just wanted to thankyou to @A1holbrook  who actualy made Abby up her full name is Abby rose i love that name so thankyou for making that character and if anyone wants to suggest a few things on what they want to see in this book then please comment or inbox me on your suggestions thankyou and good bye

xx