chapter 15

Faith's P.O.V

beep beep beep beep

what is that annoying sound. i sit up in bed and see my alarm clock going off i slam my hand down on it.6:30 in the morning goddess truly must hate me. i look around my room to see my twin sister abby at the vanity table which Ricky got her.

"what are you doin?" i ask my voice came out groggily and terrible

"getting ready for school, come on you should too" she says, she looks wide awake her hair tide back in a messy pony tail she had on short ripped jean shorts on with a flower shirt on, she looked as if she has been up for hours.wait did she just say school. nah she must be jokin.

"ha funny joke abby" i say laughing a little

"no were starting the new school today" then it all comes back to me 

"holly mother of all things glory. why me why do i have to go to school" i say it comes out in a whine though 

i reluctantly get out of bed and head towards my bathroom, i look in the mirror only to see something out of a horror movie.my hair is matted at the top of my head and i had drool on my chin, and finally to pull of the look i had huge bags under my eyes. i jumped in the shower and did my bussiness after brushing my teeth i went to my wardrobe and got my black ripped skinny jeans out and my plain white short sleeved shirt out and put them on i put my hair up in a messy bun and went to the kitchen to be greeted by Ricky, Ashton, Johnnie, Katie and abby all sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"your gonna have a great time at school i promise you"Ricky says as he places his coffee on the table everyone makes conversation while i just think about school, what will it be like? will they like me? should i be bothered if they like me?will the work be hard?why am i so scared?

before i know it Ricky, abby and i are in the car driving to hel-sorry i mean scho-no im gonna stick with hell, we are driving to hell.