I Guess Somthing Bad is going to Happen!

"I'll never leave your side again, I promise." He swore.

It has been almost six years since Bakogou made that promise, and ever since then he's kept it. He has never left my side and I've never left his. That day was the day that my life changed, it wasn't a big change but it was a change. Every morning I ask myself, 'Who was that man referring to when he said, us?'

"Lily? You okay?" Bakogou asked, walking out of the bathroom and sitting on his bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I said giving him a reassuring smile. I got dressed and we head out the door, as we were walking I randomly yawned and got a little sleepy. "Well I guess something bad's going to happen today." I laughed.

"You always say that when you get tired in the middle of the day." Bakogou said, grinning.

"Because every time I get tired randomly, out of nowhere, something bad happens!" I explained trying to get my brother's attention.

"Oh, you mean like how you stubbed your toe a few days ago, or how you stepped on a rock while grabbing your notebook that fell out of your bag?" He said laughing.

"Yes, and both of those thing were bad!" I exclaimed dramatically.

Time Skip

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... you're all... pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" He said throwing the papers in the air.

"Yes!" Almost everyone yelled, showing off with there quirks. I just sat in my seat quietly, with my usual unemotional face.

"Yes, yes, you all have a wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" He said trying to calm the rowdy class down.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. Elizabeth and I aren't going to be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Bakogou said smirking. Everyone started yelling at him say stuff like that was uncalled for. "You should all shut up like the extras you are!" He laughed.

"Oh, if I remember correctly you two want to go to U.A. High, right?" The teacher asked us. Everyone was surprised for some reason and started saying stuff about it.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" He jumped up on top of his desk,"We aced the mock test! We're the only two at the school who could possibly get into U.A. We'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top heroes! Our names will be inscribed on the list of top earners!" He exclaimed loudly so the class would get the point. I smiled at him, I love to see him happy like this, he loves talking about how one day he'll surpass other hero's and be the best.

"Oh yeah, Izuku wanted to go to U.A. too, right?" The teacher said and I knew Bakogou was gonna pull something. Suddenly, everyone started laughing at him, I felt bad for him, I mean he is my friend.

"Huh? Izuku? No way!" Some kid said, the others kept saying stuff on how he wouldn't be able to get in. I was getting annoyed.

"You can't get into the year course just by studying!" Another kid said.

"Th-They got rid of that rule! There's just no precedent..." Izuku explained. Then Bakogou smashed Izuku's desk like the raging maniac my brother is.

"Hey, Deku! You're below the rejects! Your quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" Bakogou said as he loomed over Izuku.

"No, wait, Kacchan! It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me!" He panicked,"It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well... I won't know unless I try..." He explained. I was getting ready to stop my brother if this got anymore out of hand.