Chapter 12

Not edited.
Sas in the MM.

Sas

I froze where I stood after hearin' what Bri just said, I ain't look back though.

After a couple seconds I started walkin' slowly, like I ain't hea' her, hopin' she wasn't mad or nothin'.

I really fuck with Bri but that love shit ain't fa' me and I don't want ta' hurt her.

I walked into the bathroom and took an hour shower. I got out, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the room.

When I did, the lights were off and Bri was sleep with her back turned ta the do'.

I dried off and took my braids down. As I was doin' that I heard sniffles. I furrowed my eyebrows, hopin' that she wasn't cryin'.

"Bri." I called.

She tried ta' get quiet but it was too late, I knew she was up and I knew her sensitive ass was cryin'.

"Baby." I leaned on the bed and grabbed her waist as she roughly pulled away from me.

"Don't touch me." She mumbled, still not lookin' at me.

"What I do now?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You know, don't play stupid Sas." She said smartly.

"Look at me baby." I said tryin' ta' get her ta' turn around.

"No. Get out of my face Sas. I just want to sleep." She said.

"Aight." I ended the conversation right there, I didn't feel like arguin' plus I'm tired. I ain't got time fa' the bullshit.

"Asshole." She mumbled.

"Watch your fuckin' mouth shawty, I ain't gone tell you again." I said.

"Fuck you." She mumbled quietly, she was testin' me.

"You tryin' me shawty." I laughed alittle bit.

***

Bri

I heard Sas's crazy self laugh behind me and I knew that nothing was funny, he's just crazy like that.

It really hurts that I just told him I love him and he pretended as if he didn't hear me. I feel really dumb for saying it, I should've known someone like him couldn't love anyway. Who was I kidding? He just wanted sex from me and my dumb self fell into the trap.

"Can you please just leave me alone?" I asked nicely with my back still turned to him.

"I can't do that, even if I tried." He went on.

I sighed deeply because all I wanted to do was sleep and my body was beginning to become sore to the point where I didn't even want to move.

"Come hea'." He grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear as chills went down my spine. I ignored him because I didn't want it to escalade right back to where we started from but the way he's making me feel, we're about to.