Chapter 17

Not edited so don't get on my nerves if there's a mistake. lol enjoy!

Bri's mom in the MM.❤️

Sas

I pulled up roughly to the trap, hearin' my tires screech as I pressed the brakes. I quickly hopped out and hit the locks.

After scannin' my shit, the steel doors opened and I walked past the naked bitches all the way to my office.

"Yo dukes!" I called.

"Boy I'm right here, why are you yelling?" She asked confused.

"I gotta tell you something ma." I said all in one breath when I reached the room and she came to view.

"What's wrong?" She asked with concern, shifting in her chair to look at me as I sat down in the chair in front of the desk.

I put my head in my hands, sighing deeply.

"Son what's wrong?" She asked getting up and walking over to me, she placed her hand on my back.

"I think I got Bri pregnant." I said, still not lookin' up.

She was silent for a moment which caused me to look up at her shocked face.

"Son, you didn't use protection?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Nah ma, I wasn't even thinkin' the last time I fu-"

"I mean had sex with her." I laughed alittle bit.

"What do you mean you think though son? It's either you did or you didn't." She said.

"I don't know ma, I ain't see that girl in 6 months. Her stomach big as hell though." I told her.

"Well, you need to find out. She said its yours?" She asked.

I simply nodded my head.

"Bri is a good girl, last time I talked to her she said y'all weren't even getting it on." She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Look ma, I was the first person ta' ever do anything ta' her. So I don't think she had sex with someone else. Bri ain't even like that but that six months ma, I don't know." I shook my head.

I just couldn't get the fact that we didn't see or talk ta each other in 6 months and now she's pregnant. I know we had sex the last time I saw her and we didn't use protection but I just don't know. She put this in my head that the baby in her stomach ain't mine.

"I like Bri, she's a good one so I don't think she would pin a baby on you if it wasn't yours. Do you know how many months she is?" She asked.

"Her friend said she five months ma, the timing matches up but she told me herself that baby wasn't mine, out of anger though. So I don't know what to believe." I said before sighing.

"When the baby is born just get a DNA test son. That's all you can do." She said, sitting back down.

"I don't want her ta' think nothin' of it, like I don't trust her or somethin." I stressed.