Chapter 42

Hey. 🙃

Make sure you guys leave inline comments because I'm starting to feel like I'm writing for nothing. Y'all ain't even commenting.

So comment mfs.

Love y'all. 😊❤️

Bri

"Hey baby." Sas walked in with a nervous smile on his face.

"What did you do?" I squinted my eyes making him laugh nervously.

"Don't be mad, okay?" He said looking at me.

He didn't say anything as he waited for me to answer but I wasn't going to.

"Okay?" He said again.

"What did you do Sas?" I said seriously.

"I crashed my car." He mumbled.

"You what?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I crashed my car baby." He spoke clearly this time.

"How Sas?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"I was racing." He said.

"I can't believe you like seriously." I shook my head, grabbing Brooklyn from the bottom of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and ran some Lukewarm water into her baby tub before sitting her inside of it.

"That's not all baby." Sas came into the bathroom, talking.

"I don't want to hear nothing else Sas seriously. We just got here and you're already acting a fool." I snapped.

"Did you even call a tow truck or anything?" I asked as I washed Brooklyn and she splashed the water.

"Naw." He said.

"Well, did you crash into something or someone?" I asked turning around to look at him.

"Someone." He said as the doorbell downstairs rang.

His whole expression changed when it did, letting me know that this had to be something way more serious than he was telling me.

"Come here baby." He walked over to me.

I got Brooklyn out of the tub and wrapped her in one of her little towels.

He grabbed Brooklyn from me and kissed her forehead and cheek repeatedly as she laughed.

He then grabbed me and pulled me to him and kissed my lips softly over and over.

"Baby, what's going on?" I asked as these kisses felt like goodbye kisses.

"I'll be back, I'm about to go downstairs." He said giving Brooklyn back to me.

He ran out the bathroom and downstairs as I followed behind slowly, I didn't go downstairs but I looked over the balcony to see what was going on.