Chapter 8

Two weeks later Elena's Point of View

Dear Diary,

It's been two weeks since I started school, became friends with Miss Isabella Swan and two weeks since Edward left.....yes Edward left. Why you may ask.........actually I have no clue why he left. He left while everyone was out hunting and I was asleep on the couch. He left no note telling when or if he'll be back, he left without saying good bye, no nothing. Everyone is really upset as for me I could care less.....sorta......ok I admit it I miss him geez no need to go all pushy hehehehe. But when or IF he comes back he will hear the wrath of Elena....yeah I went there hehehehe. Well I got to go I promised Alice she could dress me today so apparently I'm Barbie....Yay....not *rolls eyes*. Ever since Alice had a vision a few days ago she wanted to do my outfit for today.....any way I got to go....bye.

Love,

Elena Grace Cullen

Knock. Knock. I got up off my couch that is in my room, put my diary back on my bookshelf then I said "Come in.''. The door opened and Alice skipped in and said "You ready?''. I nodded. Alice grabbed my arm and pulled me to my vanity table and made me sit while she did my hair and make up. When she was done Alice got up and skipped into my closet. She came out and without saying anything she handed me the clothes and pointed to my bathroom. I nodded then walked in the bathroom and got changed. I came out and looked in the mirror. "You like?'' asked Alice who stood behind me. I nodded. Alice grabbed my arm and while she pulled me downstairs she said "Now come on I don't want to be late for school.''."You rea....wow Elena you look amazing what's the occasion?'' asked Rebecca. "I have no clue Alice decided to make me play Barbie.'' I said. Rebecca slowly nodded her head while saying "Oh.''. "But you do look great Elena.'' said Rosalie. I smiled and said "Thanks Rose.''. Alice looked at the clock then ran over to me, and while pushing me out the door she said "Come on Come on.''. She pushed me to my car, opened the door and before I could say anything she said "Now go.''. She shut the door, then Rebecca got in the passenger seat and Rosalie got in the back. I started the car and as I was backing out of the drive way I said "Any idea on what's going on with Alice.''. They both shook their heads. I sighed and we drove off to school.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car under a tree. I pulled out the keys. I was about to open the door but someone already beat me to it. I got out, looked up to see none other then...........Edward. I sighed, got out, opened the back door, and got my bag out. I walked away ignoring the calls I got from my family.

5th period Edward's point of view

I walked into Biology trailing behind Elena. She finally forgave took a while but she did. I sat at my seat. I look up to see Mike Newton (I think that's his last name I don't know) shaking his wet baseball cap above Bella's head then he said "Come on, Arizona. Give it up for the rain.''. Damn he's really annoyingElena thought. I looked at her and nodded my head. Bella walks over and when she see's me she seemed surprised. Might as well and try to be niceI thought. "Hello.'' I said. Bella seemed more surprised. "I didn't have a chance to introduce myself with me leaving and all. My name is Edward Cullen.....You're Bella.'' I said. "I'm.....yes.'' said Bella nervously. Bella sat down right when the bell rang. Mr. Banner started to talk about onion cells....I don't know I'm not listening. "Come on, people tick tock.'' said Mr. Banner. I tried to keep my distance and voice controlled when I pushed the microscope to Bella and said "Ladies first.''. Bella grabbed the microscope, defensively and snaps the first slide in adjusting the lens. "You've been gone.'' said Bella No shit Sherlock I couldn't tell.I shot her a glare then I turned my attention back toward Bella and said "Out of town. For personal reasons.''. Oh that's what your calling it personal reasons. Bella looked back at the microscope and said "Prophase.''. "May I look?'' I ask. She slid it over and I glanced through the lens then I said "Prophase.''. "Like I said.'' Bella muttered. Geez he's just checking no need to be rude.I wrote the answer on the worksheet, and then I took a breath trying to calm myself. And with enormous effort I looked back at Bella and said "Enjoying the rain?''. "Seriously? You're asking about the weather?'' she said with an attitude. This girl can't be nice can she?"It appears.'' I said. "No. I don't like the cold. Or the rain. Or the grey. Or the parks. Or turtle necks.'' Bella snapped. Who doesn't like the cold and who wear's turtle necks AND like I said can't she be nice?! I tried to hide the small smile on my lips. For the first, I feel more intrigued than agonized. I studied her. Hey Romeo snap out of it you look crazy just staring at her."What?'' Bella asked. I shake my head snapping out of it. When Bella starts to stare at me I look at the lens and said "Anaphase.''. Bella snapped out of it and said "May I see?''. I slid the microscope to her. She looked then said "Anaphase.''. "Like I said.'' I said. She looks at me and I smirk. Will you two quit flirting it's really annoying.I shot Elena a glare. "If you hate the cold and rain so much, why move to the wettest place in continental U.S.'' I asked. How do you know that this is the wettest place in the.........what ever you said U.S.? "It's complicated.'' said Bella. "I think I can keep up.'' I said. "My mother remarried.'' she said. "Very complex. So you don't like him.'' I said. You know you aren't playing a game of 20 questions right?"Phil is fine. Young for her, but nice.'' said Bella. Just the school bell rang. Bella got up and left so did everyone else. Bella ran into me then I said "Why didn't you stay with your mom and stepdad?''. "Alright, Phil's a minor league baseball player. He travels a lot. My mother stayed me, but it made her unhappy.'' explained Bella. "But now your unhappy.'' I said. "No......I.....just...'' Bella said before turning around clearly embarrassed, vulnerable. "I'm just trying to figure you out. Your very hard to read.'' I said trying to read her mind but failing miserable. "Did toy get contacts?'' she asked. ".....no.'' I said. "Your eyes were black before but now they're this golden brown or....'' Bella was saying before I interrupted her and said "It's just the fluorescents.''. I walked away after that.