Chapter Twenty-Two

Saying goodbye hurt too much. I felt like I was choking on my own sorrow. Even though I knew walking away was keeping him safe. I stumbled trying to keep going. I tried my best to hide it and not feel this way, but it was clear, My world crumbling and I'll never seen him again. So I kept on running to what seems like forever, away from everything without any direction.

I blacked out. I'm not sure when by I blacked out. The next think I knew I woke up in a dazed not sure of my surroundings 
When I came to I realized I was in a hospital bed. I started to freak out.
An elderly guy and two nurses rushed in

"It's okay you're in the hospital now." One of The nurse said trying to calm me down.

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard the elderly guy ask the nurses. He had a thick accent.

"Yes Mr. Vivian." I swear I heard her say. I was probably mishearing thing But strangely enough I was calming down

"Ms. what is your name so we can contact your family."

"Call my Avô."

"That means grandmother."

"Thank you sir but we'll need you to step out for a moment. We got this under control." He left and I told the nurses my grandmothers contact info before I went back to sleep.

I was awake but I couldn't pen my eyes. That's when I heard my grandmas voice.

"Julia? what are you all doing here."

"I'm here to see my granddaughter."

"Sometime happened to Ella?" He asked sounded panicked.

"Oh Rafael. I've been wanting to tell you this but I didn't  know how to.

" It's Angel we found her."

"What are you sure? Where is she?"

"Rafael please sit down."

"Did something happen to her is she sick? Is she in the hospital?"

"Rafael...."

"Mom we hear you found Azi is she okay?"

"Vovô?"

"Ella? I thought Julia said you were hurt in the hospital."

"Rafael she's the not granddaughter I was talking about."

"What are you talking. About we only have one granddaughter."

"No Rafael we don't Aziza is our granddaughter as well she's Angels daughter."

"Ohh you're telling him about Aziza we'll just leave you two alone."

"She's Angel's daughter."

"She's Angel's daughter and we didn't find her she found out it was fate. After she had met Daniel Morton she met Leonardo and she started to connect she dots. She showed him a picture of her mom taken during her wedding day and asked him if he knew her."

"Why a picture? where is Angel does she not want to see us?"

"Rafael... Angel died seventeen years ago..."